@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper hehehe every one of those made me giggle out loud.
But the last one… I have so many ideas for monsters or side characters or other labyrinth tricks and I have just been waiting for your characters to trigger one of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Poor Gabriel though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
Soldier missing every death path is exactly the kind of thing he does lol.
his roommate was a flipping WIZARD who HATED HIM and he’s still alive.
He drank lead and is still alive. He fires rockets at his feet to fling himself into the air to get a flying boost, and is still alive.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
cute they look like they come from a cozy picture book if you know what I mean lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@loopylin HAHAHA I have that quote generator, I made 500 quotes for my characters on it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper aww cute!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe glad you like themÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still too tired to roleplay, but I was messing with a random quote generator earlier with our characters and some of them were pretty great

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Aw they’re so cute <3 Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
Yes, do what makes you happy. You might even start improving your art without noticing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin that’s so cool!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m almost finished writing a sort-of-backstory for a character that I plan on posting
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I finally wrote some words so now I can use these hehe
@elishavet-pidyon ⚪️x1
@whalekeeper Revenge! ⚪️x1
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks 🩷 I wanted her eyes to be the most noticeable thing, so yay
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
also the minute huntress wakes up Soldier will probably be like “You forgot to tell me about the emu incident!”
(I was reading through the old RP’s and that came up lol)
- Load More
