@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yes, you go do that.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow Good points! I just read the original Dracula this year and I loved it and the characters so much. Â And it is a really good example of good Christian horror.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I was waiting for either Syph to respond to Rax’s apology, or for @whalekeeper to start the class with Barnes as the teacher, but if both of them are busy, I can try to rp sometime soon. Maybe not tonight though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyyy welcome back!!! Glad you’re back to writing your story. I don’t exactly have the time to give feedback yet, but I will TOTALLY be back tomorrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dang it, I knew I shouldn’t have gotten one of these fancy new tvs. *starts aggressively pressing every button on my remote*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*gasp!* Whaley!? I don’t believe it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Now this is a news channel worth watching. *munches popcorn*
-
Loopy replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah. That. Everything you said. Same.
-
Loopy started the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
I recently found a Christian film writer on youtube who made a video about writing horror as a Christian and I found his opinion interesting and agree with it for the most part. I was curious to hear what you guys have to say as well after watching it.
It called Why Christians Should Make Horror Movies and the channel name is Ryder the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I just need to write.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
But ya callan sucks
So much.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel like my writing is subpar tbh….but idk sometimes posting it elsewhere helps? idk…I give myself such a hard time. I’m just writing it down, and I have to remind myself that every single second XD
I feel that. We often need to remind ourselves that our writing doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be. At least, that’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Awww November 🧡 I really want Ara to show up and just smack Callan across the face. Probably won’t happen though lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yayy! I’ve been copying down the entire school rp into a google doc, and reading your old writing is making me miss your characters so much.
I’m glad you got to take a break, but I’m also glad you’re getting back into it :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry for replying to everyone and possibly being annoying, but you all are making sense of something I wasn’t able to make sense of myself…..
so yeah that’s a thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint Measuring how long one arm is and using that as a baseline for the other one helps me. Also, the arms tend to end toward the bottom of the hip, with the hands extending a little farther than that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Tbh, I don’t share my writing with my parents until it’s in a final or almost final draft stage. The only place I rant about my characters or my writing is really on here or any other writing community. My family knows I write, and I actually used to share a lot of it with my siblings, but now I like giving them the best, not nec…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And I’m sure that won’t be the case, but there’s a TON of stuff I’d have to explain before I gave them, say, the 215-page fanfic I finished last year, and I don’t really feel like I want to have to do that.
- Load More
