@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I see the prologue (btw I love how it’s called “The Chapter Before”) already has a title!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint Probably a good idea to wait till a later draft.
Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Alan and the group!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle So Leon’s life was spared! I’m interested to see where this is going, then.
And Julian’s fire incident was a sad thing, but it’s true that such a thing happens. Even here in America we have the occasional church shootout or similar incident. Haven’t heard of church arson much (here in the US anyway) but it’s entirely possible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying too. It’s just horrible that such a thing happened.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 that’s a great message!!
what are the crystals for btw? Are they just like “badges” of some kind, or do they have a deeper meaning?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Snake’s teeth. (in case you don’t know, that’s an expression of surprise or shock in my dragon stories. It doesn’t have much to do with real snakes and is actually referencing the ancient Icewraith king)
I hate despicable human garbage like whoever did that
Me too. Especially misconduct in that regard. Sins like murder and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
(It is 9:30 at night where I’m at and I’m doing silly things on KP again…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow no worries mate! (Read that in Sniper’s voice XD)
I enjoy being tagged anyway. (Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
FelicityÂ
“Uh huh. Real convincing.”
Chase looked uncomfortable.
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,” Felicity continued. “I can show you if you want. Maybe that would cheer you up? Unless you’d rather go to class. Do you like soda?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
“I, well…” Lois adjusted his glasses, avoiding eye contact with the others. “Leaving isn’t really an option for me. Especially when I’m older. My family…” he trailed off, and they walked in silence for a moment.
Then he cleared his throat and continued.
“This school is my escape, I suppose. I’m just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You’re alive! Yay! KP has not been behaving itself lately.
The memes are wonderful😂
Thanks hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae Aww those are so cute! And the colors look so smooth. I love them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly what I thought too tbh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, we pay attention to you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle honestly I didn’t see her as a love interest for him. It just didn’t make sense to me. So yeah, having a bunch of scenes of them interacting and then saying “they’re not meant to be a thing” would be weird.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy success
Mateo would be right on the line of arson and murder, lol
I can add him in. XD it’s somewhat concerning how full those two categories are.
You hit the nail on the head. In-story, little Hugo steals rare spices because he wants to learn to make fancy pastries and tea leaves.
Hehe I knew it.
I could also see…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
not my video btw
- Load More
