@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love how the writer is confused when things don’t go exactly the way she tried to write it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
 I wonder……. these books were written so long ago and comparing them to the stuff I have written now, they’re just not as good at all.
I feel you. I look back at some of my old work and I’m like “I wrote this??? Sheesh, this is terrible!”
But then sometimes I look back at my old work and I’m like “With a little reworking, this c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon General science
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes actual killing please.
lol no I’m actually serious. This isn’t the rp for that.
@elishavet-pidyon Yeah Hugo caught back up with them. He was only gone for like a minute. I’m not sure what to write for that group rn, sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint thank you! I don’t draw mecha dragons much, but when I do I like to put detail into them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-be me
-be listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack cause I get into a phase of wanting to do that every so often (still haven’t played the game itself though, despite the fact that like 3 people have recommended it to me, cause I’m not sure if my computer will like me if I download another game)
-have a drawing idea

-D R A G O NÂ W H E A T L E…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, the fact that Lilitu just killed the man responsible for his current situation is crazy!! Even if he doesn’t know that.
It’s also a good message–revenge isn’t the best option. Killing Kratos just made Lilitu feel worse.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“…Yeah, like a sunset, I guess.” As she looked at Chase, her momentary wave of frustration faded away. She smiled.
“So, what’s your next class? Mine’s science. I’m still deciding if I want to go or skip and risk Lois’ disappointment.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No actual killing please
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@The_lost-journal wasn’t that game in development for like ever?
I’m glad to hear it’s finally finishing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awesome boards!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I could, but I’d have to check with my parents first to make sure we don’t have anything going on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Getting to watch that wedding footage must’ve been super cool!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I started making an April fools comic strip for the twins, but gave up before finishingÂ

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I like it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I hate your tag so much. I was on like a five month streak lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ehhh I’ll probably forget about it in two days anyway. The buck stops with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint But you’ve lost The Game by telling me about it, so there’s really no winner here.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OHHHH
I SEE
wait they have rickrolls in Ehverwyld?
they should, at least some equivalent
- Load More
