@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Emojis are inherently goofy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @the_lost-journal eyyyyy fellow Portal people
I still haven’t played it cause my computer is as potato as GLaDOS in the last half of the game but we’ve been watching a ton of playthroughs lol
I built him a Wheatley model out of Legos.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal You have succeeded in making me laugh and also getting the veggie tales theme song stuck in my head XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
lol that’s awesome.
I don’t need to work much today so I plan on trying to finish portal 2
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
also help guys I accidentally got my brother really into the Portal games and now he’s writing “the cake is a lie” on his schoolwork
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I totally understand.
yes he’s super cute lol, my parents just found him at a store while they were running errands and bought him for me and my brother cause they know we love fidgets
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago

This is Squooshy.His name is quite accurate.
We do not know what he is made of. He may or may not be radioactive. [not in reality lol]
He is friends with a small blue-tinted slinky. No one has the heart to tell him it’s a slinky and thus doesn’t have feelings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
now, living for them, I would do. The not-courage thing only extends to dying. All those other things, maybe, but I wouldn’t exactly know if I were doing it for my family, for myself, for someone else, if you know what I mean…?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That was really fun to read! I’m excited for this book. I remember loving reading sections in the old character castle that had Zlati and Vulka in it. Please tag me if you post anything else! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t really have anything to edit
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Imma up the prize to two different character drawings. Might regret this later.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper hmmm, you make good points.
@loopylin wow, this is gonna be hard. I might take it though.
@theducktator yeah, KOTLC….really straddles the line of “This is amazing” and “This completely stinks” when it comes to writing and plot. The worldbuilding, or at least most of it, is awesome though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That sounds horrible and selfish, and I’m so sorry, but I really didn’t intend it to be.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal I wanna say yes, and if it really came down to that I might.
but at the same time, I have a much, much stronger aversion to death than most people I know. For example, i live in Florida (not saying where specifically for safety reasons), and there are LOTS of thunderstorms in many places in the state. If I so much as see a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@koshka that scene was awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Does anyone want their charrie to meet Dante? I’m about to move him back to the school and he might need a little help
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ya’ll think we’ll make it to the dance before fall?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Felicity
“So you really like animals, huh? The only animals I ever spent much time with were the cows on my old farm…” She smiled at him before turning back to the window.
“Oh, hey, look! There’s a puppy outside.”
“
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Interesting how he seems to have a connection to the other characters. I do agree his name blends in with the others’ but that’s not a bad thing, nor do you need to change it, that’s just me failing to pay attention lol
- Load More
