-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? (Kinda reminds me of Hogwarts.) If only real schools were actually like that *sigh* Don’t know why I’m complaining though. I homeschool. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Sorry about him.” He smiled sheepishly. “Don’t worry though. If he teases you or makes fun of you, that means he likes you. I’d only worried if he acted serious.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@power AHAHAHAHA that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley I like the idea! and I’ve got an idea for how John Walker could fit, but I’ll have to get to it in a couple minutes
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 why does Tony look like solid snake minus the bandanna lol
(y’know, from smash bros?)
ooh and Steve looks completely sick.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c that building looks really nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Once with the rest of his squad–except them as I assume they were as children–and twice with the charrie-which-will-likely-be-his-wife-at-the-end-of-the-fanfic
(which sounds a little strange when you say it like that though) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins I love it so far!!
Ugh, Rampart though! I hate him so much lol.
and Crosshair???? You included him in this???? All right, I love it even more now.
If you stalk any of the roleplays you’ll find I’ve included him as a roleplay character in two or three of them, because he’s that awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins lol!! lucky you XD
Fives is awesome though isn’t he? I hate how they killed him off in such an ignoble way.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h HI!
It was a twist of fate when I found out my youth leader was a Star Wars nerd too, and started calling me that for obvious reasons!!! for a long while know one knew my real name!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins Hello there!
(reference lol)
I see you’ve already kinda met me, but here I am to introduce myself fully. I’m Keilah, as you already know, and I’m a fanfic writer too! It’s virtually all I write these days lol.
oh, and how’d you get people to actually genuinely call you Fives???? I’m a little jealous lol.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Bridget!! Love your pfp!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone thx!!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
HI!!!
My main inspirations are Star Wars, the Smile series, and Studio Ghibli!
if I had to write in a different genre… I think historical fiction?? idk…
I try to keep my characters diverse in personality, but I have found myself creating characters that pretty much are the same person.
I think I would get along with my characters,…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr WOW! those are really good!!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes actually!! Long story short, I went to a new youth group and the leader was a nerd too, and she perfectly nicknamed me! for a good while no one knew my actual name.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr That’s cool! Black goes with everything!! can I see some of your art? I do mostly digital these days (ie concept art, character design)
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I Love both of those movies!
my current WIP is a Star Wars Fanfic.
I LOVE graphic novels, and I’m working on one on the side!!! I love that concept!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr I usually write them in the world of Arriety or Spirited Away!!
I have created a completely original story! and I created the characters first!!
I can’t decide between black and iris blue.
and probably “little talks” by of monsters and men
You??
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Same 🙂
- Load More
