-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
There’s some hydraulics on his lower left leg as you can see. His left wing is almost fully replaced, and his right one has fabric replacing the membranes. I’d say bits of his spine are probably replaced too. Then his eyes–what looks like his goggles here are bionic receptors with screens displaying “eyes.”
oh, and thanks! so you’ve probably…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
I figured. I recognize the style. Still great tho -
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I added the wings and tail though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, so confession, I didn’t draw this, I traced it.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
wow 🤩!!! That’s really good!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins ok, here it is:

-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
ooooo!! Yeas please 🙏
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins I hope so too. Hence why I have him as a cyborg on my profile, since I feel like the fall he took would at least hurt him. (I can post the picture here and larger if you want to study it.)
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
that is why I am firm of the belief that boi is alive!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins Lol I can be, but I also was just shocked that they’d kill him off so soon in the show, and after all the character development they gave him.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I get that. I am just overly emotional.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium ok! sure thing!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins lol I didn’t even cry at Tech’s, I was just frozen, like “What…what just happened. What.”
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
I cried at both!! So hard!! 😭 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
(and after all that talk, now you know why I have Tech as my profile pic)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
don’t you just hate how they killed him off?
I did see a meme once which said “Let’s cause chaos: who had a sadder death, Fives or Tech?”
Personally, I have to rank them as equal.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins lol that’s awesome
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
considering that he is my personality type to a tee, and has his funny lil goatee. Yes
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Tech
“Very well, which way do you intend to head?” Ru asked.
Tech nodded down the dark, door-lined hallway. Several of the doors were ajar, letting dim light filter through. “This seems to be the only direction we can take without looping back to the room we’re in.”
They set off, his eye-lights illuminating their path in front of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
maybe she and @jonas ‘s character can come across Snake? I have a hard time starting rp’s so it’d be better if someone ran into him rather than the other way around.
- Load More
