-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so far, this dystopian fanfic has been AWESOME.
Calling him “Admiral” Rumlow makes me think of the other admirals I’ve learned to love to hate and/or fear…..Rampart, Thrawn, that lot (both of those from star wars lol)……And Rumlow fits right in.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow!! awesome!
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yes fan art of anything please lol
it’s nice to know I’m not the only one obsessing over fictional people XD XD
wait, what kind of flipping knives? i spin my pencil around with my fingers sometimes because I saw one of my favorite characters do it with a knife on a tv show once
a therapist also told me it was a good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley cool! and I like that story!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 cool snippet!! oh, and awesome–I published mine on Amazon, I can show you one if you’d like!
@mineralizedwritings that was a great movie for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
@smiley wow great story! She’s kinda like ghost then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 nice board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth….I was on a trip to Puerto Rico (where my parents are from!) and I didn’t have access to a computer (and even if I did we were mostly doing cool stuff outside of the house, so I wouldn’t have had time)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 WOWWWW AWESOME! Where are you going to publish it so I can read it???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 You’ve turned me into a Bucky fangirl same as all the others on this forum with all your stories about him…..
But even if you hadn’t, I’d still love that scene.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley cool prompts–I’ll have to do one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh my goodness that was so funny!!
@smiley nice characters!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
*gasp*
I have the best idea for Amir’s rp! It has to do with Ottoline. I’ll write it tomorrow because I don’t have time rn.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just noticed that I’ve been writing Amir as pretty serious, but he’s a lot the opposite. In fact, he can be childish at times. (Not exactly immature, just playful, I guess. If that makes sense XD) But this is actually the first time I’ve ever written in his POV. 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @I-think-I-got_everyone-XD
Oh and just so everyone knows, Amir is wearing a tan, robe-like outfit that looks wrapped around his body. But instead of being a robe all the way through, the lower section splits off into wide-legged pants. He’s wearing soft s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woah. I lot has happened. XD I’ll get to writing my RP later this afternoon. 🙂
- Load More
