-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Feather
Rinzler wasn’t taking their companions too well. Feather could see it in his expression. She could have a talk with him later.
“Here we are,” said Hesh, gesturing to the door they’d come through. They exited to a clear sky.
Feather looked back. “You two are from different worlds than Rinzler and I are. What are you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Rinzler and Feather
Rinzler eyed the cat-like creature in front of him. Great, he thought. Another creature to follow us around.
The cat yakked on and on, finally coming to a stop. “…I don’t even know your names. Okay, I’ll shut up now.” he finished.
Feather’s apparent new friend—Hesh—introduced them all before Rinzler coul…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Y'all help me storm my brain!!!! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
@faith-q I love the names on both your stories! The chemistry family one sounds cool. Astatine is a genius name for a dog.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Feather and Rinzler
“See? He just openly admitted he came here while trying to steal something!” Rinzler whisper-hissed.
“Ssshh, Rinzler.” said Feather. “We don’t know his motivation. In his world, he might very well be the good guy. Until he does something really wrong, I choose to trust him.”
“The last guy you trusted like that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Feather
“That’s kind of a cool name,” said Feather as Hesh introduced himself. “It sort of reminds me of the names from Rinzler’s world.” She walked down the hallway. “If this place is anything like the Sanctuary—a place in the world I come from—we should see more action once we get closer to the center.”
Unless we’re alone here, she…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Rinzler is definitely that type, actually….
Feather’s the more we-stick-together sort.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Rinzler slashed the door in two with one of his discs. He lowered his voice. “I don’t trust him, Feather. Not at all.”
“I don’t either.” Feather eyed the hallway as she stepped in. “But he’s the only other person we’ve seen here. We need to work together, at least for now.” She turned to the man, still behind them. “I told you my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aaack, Riven makes me so mad!! I feel so sorry for November now. (They kinda remind me of the characters Cassius and Keefe in the series Keeper of the Lost Cities.) Weird question, but where did you get the name November?? Please don’t tell me that’s more of Riven’s verbal abuse.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke Here’s the next part.
Feather and Rinzler
“Are we not at one of the emperor’s estates?” the man asked.
“That’s nonsense.” said Rinzler. “We haven’t seen any troops around here. No starships either. Nowhere are there any Imperial symbols, nor is everything gray and boring. My friend here? Her husband’s ex-Empire. She knows what an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke You’re a Star Wars person?? Thrawn’s so creepy, but he’s also cool in an evil sort of way. He’s a great villain.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke Great!
“What??” Rinzler eyed him. “Transfers? We literally just showed up here. I have no idea what you are talking about.”
Feather’s hand was on her gun.(She has a sniper rifle, just so you know.)Â Â The man’s voice was too condescending for her taste. “I don’t want to hurt you.” she said. “I just want to know what this place is. Is t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Maybe I should introduce my characters now:
Feather and Rinzler
“Where are we? This looks nothing like the Sanctuary.” Feather looked around. The murals on the walls were totally different than the ones she was used to seeing, and rather than the Library Tower stretching into the sky, there was a large castle that looked like it’d been cobbled…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 It’s cool how your villain character can turn into a raven!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke Hmm. How about both? They’d probably be wandering it together, trying to figure out what they’re doing here. And then your character drops in on them (figuratively or literally, if you’d like)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@unsung Hello! I like the meaning behind your username. And your profile picture too–isn’t God’s creation amazing? I’ve always wanted to see that in real life.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson Helllloooo therrrrre!
Why did I draw that out?Anyway. You are an elf? I can’t decide what I am. Some days I am a dinosaur (specifically a velociraptor), others I am a brown cat with a white paw and green eyes. Still others I am a dragonperson, with a human body but dragon wings and a tail. My brother hates it when I’m like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke Maybe you could have your character meet mine.
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Want me to introduce them or should someone else bump into them first?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
And my other character…
Feather–A character I created. She’s sort of tall, has grayish eyes and blond hair. I’d put her in her early twenties. She was trained as a soldier along with her four sisters, so she wears clone/stormtrooper-like armor a lot (if you’ve ever seen any Star Wars films or shows, you’ll get the picture). A wood flute hangs…[Read more]
- Load More
