-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
So, we’re scaling the tower? This’ll give my charrie the chance to do something kinda cool. How tall exactly is the tower again?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes! Honestly, I’m going to do it now. Jareth’s probably going to wander alone for a little while before he finds the group. Also he has his pet with him–a little creature of my brother’s creation called Crowshadow, or Crow for short cause he’s black.
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @godlyfantasy12 Adding a new character who will…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh, really? You’re welcome for noticing! Since he’s actually a “borrowed” character from an already written story, I’ve built onto him a bit. In the TV show he appears in, he’s a rather selfish and slightly cruel character, but he does show evidence that he does in fact care about his siblings (four brothers and one sister). By…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Yep, those three characters sound good! It’s gonna be awkward though when Crosshair tells Eva she reminds him of Feather (his wife)……they don’t look similar but I kind of feel like they’d get along.
Crosshair
Riker’s father snapped some particularly harsh words…..and slapped his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
Which of you has Nyx? I was hearing about the characters separating and I honestly want to see Nyx stuck with Crosshair and suddenly talk to him (it probably won’t be something nice, but it’d be hilarious either way cause my charrie’s going to be like WHAT THE HECK YOU CAN TALK for a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Awww, that mood board’s just the cutest thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean Ok then! Yeah, I enjoy Hesh and Everett’s personalities, and how they kinda clash with Rinzler’s. And Feather just tries to mediate between them…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
The girl proceeded to explain. “No. Yes….but not in our country. But in Dorwain, they sometimes do it.”
Dorwain? He’d never heard of it.
“A captain will sometimes brand his own soldiers. Especially if they’re captives.” She shuddered.
He almost felt like shuddering too.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome! I really love this story–it could honestly actually be a real part of the Marvel multiverse, considering there’s so many in-universe AU’s already.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power @I feel like I’m missing someone
We going to start up our rp again? Because if not, I think I’m going to put Feather and Rinzler with the other group. Their friend might need it……..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, it’s totally fine. I can see why Crosshair’s rather judgmental voice is bothersome to the others; it’s kinda his natural tone, but they’re not used to it. I always say he has a “snake-like” kind of voice.
Crosshair
“Who are you asking?” Viktor snapped, narrowing his eyes. “If it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @queen-of-alvastia I was wondering what an only child would get!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, those are cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen-of-alvastia I’d be a Throne Warden, cause I’m the oldest, which is kinda cool. And my brother would eventually be king….that would be weird.
And my mom was the middle child in her family! That means she’d be queen!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
One boy stepped up. “I am Victor Mynclais. I hail from Yartass, a son of Eirtan.”
Crosshair had zero idea where that was. Feather would probably know, what with her knowledge of weird places, but she wasn’t here.
“My name’s Jocelyn!” piped up one of the girls, the one who…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 me, but only for a few minutes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Ok, I’m currently writing this off the phone so forgive any mishaps in spelling, grammar, etc.
Crosshair
“Yeah, so long as you promise not to hurt anyone. So what’s your name?” asked one of the men.
Why would I try to attack you if I’m vastly outnumbered? Crosshair thought. Granted,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Too cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ~*~ Maybe We Don't Have To Be Okay ~*~ in the forum Short Story Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wowwww! That’s awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Really struggling with opening chapters… in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline You’re welcome!!
- Load More
