-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 4 years ago
@joy-caroline I write SERIES out of order, girl. (You are a girl, right? That’d be awkward if I called you that and you weren’t…..) I have a five-book Jurassic World fanfiction I started years ago, and only book 5 is finished. The first book is halfway done, the third is a quarter done, and the second and fourth are kinda non-existent. And I s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Godlyfantasy12 I’m on! Where did we leave off on our rp again?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon Wowwww! Awesome! He looks great! I’d love to see your other characters!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, Nyx, don’t be like that! I promise Jareth’s only trying to help! Crosshair…not so much, but he’s protective, y’know?
@koshka @freedomwriter76 (who will be taking a break from this as you all know) @elishavet-pidyon
Jareth
“Name’s Nyx.” grumbled the little fox. He was clearly depressed.
Jareth was sort of proud he’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 yep. Most of my original ideas sorta fail. My fanfictions have a ton more success for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome! I also have a dystopian story idea, but it’s kinda at a standstill because I have more character ideas than plot ideas…… XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia Wow, your characters look cool! Even if those are not actually picture of them specifically. I haven’t tried looking for art that looks like my characters quite yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
Jareth was clinging to his leg, Nyx had found one of his friends, Eva and Ezra were…
Ugh, did they have to kiss in front of everyone?
Although it wasn’t like Feather hadn’t once kissed him in front of his brothers……
Zlatan seemed to be the only one left out of the r…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, sounds epic! Can’t wait to see where you’re going! And yes, I get the “wanting to put them in the RP but can’t” thing. Feather, Rinzler, Crosshair and Jareth (the first two our group hasn’t met yet) are probably enough. But once Rinzler’s RP gets back up, I might add his half-sister, Aurelia. But then again, that might be too many.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Maybe. It’s up to you, really.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Queen_of_alvastia Yay! I get to geek out about my top fandom……ehh I’m being silly.
And I don’t judge you at all! In my fanfics I tend to make his face a little less mutilated.
Oh and about the one who dies? Well, Disney+’s newest Star Wars show, Andor, is about a spy/assassin character from the movie Rogue One (a side story that happens…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Crosshair
Nyx backed off. He was fine, for now.
Crosshair stood back up, looking at Eva and Zlatan. “If someone wants to argue, go ahead, but we should keep moving.” he said. “I hear those war dogs nearby.”
The four started walking, rather slowly due to Nyx’s limp and the fact that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH SHIP HARBOR HERE!!! Ok I’m crazy.
@queen_of_alvastia I’m a Star Wars freak, don’t even get me started on that subject, but honestly I almost agree with you that the bad guys are a LITTLE overpowered. That might be cause the movies are kinda old??? I don’t know. But the good guys are a bit OP too, so…..
Personally, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Jareth
“Is she okay?” Jareth looked around. Was there something he should be afraid of?
“She’ll be all right. She’s just a little sad.” Ezra explained.
“Would you like to take a break?” Arabella asked.
Naja nodded.
“Here.” Jareth held Crow out. “You can hold him if it makes you feel…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Ohhh, Nyx doesn’t know who he’s talking to……
Crosshair
“So what’s Feather like?” Eva asked. “I’m sure you’d love to talk about her.”
Crosshair was starting to explain when a snarl from Nyx distracted him. The fox wriggled so that Eva let him go, and he stomped off, muttering…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@sgl-forev Hello there!
That’s the way I greet everyone here. It’s actually kind of a reference, and if you can figure out where it’s from you’ve decoded my top fandom.
AAANND that’s useless information. So I’ll just ask some random questions.
- What’s your favorite animal? Real or mythical, or even both.
- Favorite movies/TV…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia Really late reply….but yes, slightly sorry slightly not…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 That’s actually kinda cool! I’ve seen, like, ONE old nineteen-something-something’s cartoon episode starring the X-men (that my dad put on randomly several months or maybe even a year ago), but mutated characters with cool powers is sort of my thing.
And yes @godlyfantasy12 Let’s go whack Pierce! Barely know who Pierce is, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @kohska @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Note, I won’t be able to RP tomorrow, most likely. I’ll be on an airplane…a trip to Arizona and the Grand Canyon that my family’s been planning since May.
Crosshair
“What about you? Where are you from?” Eva asked.
Crosshair stiffened slightly.
Should he tell her?
She didn’t look…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @queen_of_alvastia Yep……I cried creating those parts of the story. Hunter’s one of my favorite characters, and Liberty’s awesome too.
- Load More
