-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Nice!!
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah that happened to me. It was a terrible fanfiction effort…….really didn’t have much of a plot. There was something of a romance sideplot, but without a main plot it was kinda pointless.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings Finally able to RP!
Crosshair and Feather
One of the boys aimed a bow right at Crosshair’s face. “I’m Kaine,” he said, his weapon still aimed.
“We were about to ask you the same question. I’m Lyla,” said another member of the group–a girl.
“Crosshair, no need to be so harsh–” Feather walked out…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty sure that is Chris Hemsworth 😂 dressed up for a movie probably lol
Lol! I think you’re right 😁
Also… ALBERT’S BROTHER IS SO CUTE HE BETTER FORGIVE HIM 🤣
🤣 You may be right on that too… 🤣
I have a problem 😂
Don’t we all?? 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Thx!!
Yeah. I’m a big fan of Leanna Crawford. She’s a newer artist. She specifically writes songs for teenage girls, but a lot of them can be applied to anybody.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m not entirely sure what happens to Lukas. 😂 I’m a plantser, so I have a plot, but it morphs as I write.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Also, I’m really glad that you’re enjoying the story, bc that’s really encouraging!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry! They’ll be fine… for now.😁
I can’t have them get hurt …yet… 😏😁
I was a bit confused on the ending just a bit maybe make it a little more clear on what all took place and if they got away or not (the boys I mean)
Ok! 👍 I’ll keep that in mind.
(btw, I love your signature! &#…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @arien @starofthenorth
This is Amidala’s playlist: (keep in mind, I occasionally add more songs 😅)
“As I Am” Skye Peterson
“Rest Easy” Andrew Peterson
“Come to Me” Skye Peterson
“This is What They Meant” Leanna Crawford
“Just As I Am” Andrew Peterson
“Kind Like You” Shane & S…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Y’all!! I was listening to the song “Fragile Heart” by Leanna Crawford and I think it fits really well for Albert’s situation! 🥲 (And maybe Ethan. I’m still working on his story)
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Here are their families! I don’t have names yet, only face claims. 😁

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12
Btw, in the tenth chapter, I abruptly mention something about Ami being a Christian. I know it is kind of out of nowhere, but I’ll go back and fix it on the second draft. 🙂 And I kind of forget about Artemis as well. 😬 What else are first drafts for? 😁
Chapter 9…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather ma…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 here’s a drawing I made from a while back ago showing something of what they look like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@folith-feolin Yep, it’s happened a couple times before, so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, don’t use Wikipedia if you can help it. The “wiki” part means it is maintained and edited by ordinary people rather than some admin or a knowledgeable source, which means misinformation can get spread really easily on places like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Here are the descriptions for my characters:
Feather: I’m not too sure about her age. I think she’s in her early 20’s. She’s 5’8″, with blonde-tan hair that goes down to her shoulders (I think), grayish-brown eyes. She’s wearing white armor with pink-and-yellow markings and paint flecks…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@folith-feolin My dad loves the Game of Thrones music…..
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah, he’s one of my favorites! He has such a detailed character arc, that ties in a lot with the legends and mythology of the fantasy world my brother and I created.
Funny story, I couldn’t figure out the character’s name for the longest time. Then, while…[Read more]
- Load More
