-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely come back here later with some ideas later this afternoon!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!! The name carries meaning, though, since it sounds very similar to a word in another language that means something important… 😏
That was so vague! 🤣
I’m loving the development of the romance 🥰 so cute!
Me too!! 🥰 It’s been one of my favorite subplots so far! (Though I’m not sure if I have more than th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤩 The Vilder is so cool! The poem really caught my imagination!! I’m getting LotR vibes… Like with the lore and stuff. Your worldbuilding sounds really deep.
So actually, this is the WIP with Amidala and Everton. The theme that I really want to portray is trusting God in the dark. They have to deal with a l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s ok, often I’m busy too, and I can only be on for about an hour or so a day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That sounds cool, n.g.l.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone Any of you see the last rp?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah he’s my favorite too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I really love the covers of the books! But, like you, I haven’t read them in a while because of the end. Not necessarily that he dies, it’s just that it ended on such a huge cliffhanger and the author keeps refusing to say what happens next……
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
More chapters!!
Chapter 11
Everton tried to slow his breathing. Asher yanked his arm and pulled him close. “Why did you do that?” He hissed in his ear. Ev shrugged him off. “He shouldn’t have said that about us,” he mumbled.
Asher grinded his teeth and shook his head. “You have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I love them!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yay!!
1. On this one are you asking which one I prefer, or what my favorite one is?? Idk which one I prefer 😅 But my favorites would be the 2019(I think the year is right) Little Women and I Heard The Bells. Oh, and Lost in Space is probably my favorite TV show. (The newer one)
2. Paperbacks. Why? Just bc. 😁
3. Fantasy. I’ve a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so pretty/handsome XD.
Thx!! 😁
I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
I’ll have to look her up!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
Lol 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Wait……were you saying you would tease your sister back, or were you saying you were the kind of person who would smirk back at the awfully smirking individual? 🤣🤣
Both… … … but mostly the option to smirk back. 😏🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
This… topic… is… AWESOME!!! I actually didn’t know it existed, but I’m glad it does!!
@whoever-else @idk @someone-say-something @hello-darkness-my-old-friend @does-anyone-even-read-these
🤣 🤣
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooooooh!! That makes so much sense now! 😂 Thx!!
I suppose they could’ve made that a little more obvious, even though I know they were trying to make is mysterious, but that’s just my thoughts.
And the choice to have the kids making more decisions is really good, because the first book kind of pushed them around.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I gotta say, I love your charries so much!
😊 Thx so much!!! I absolutely love them too!! ❤️
Also I like Lukas! I wonder is he just quite… or something up? 🤔
He’s just quiet. 😅 lol.
Have you read Green Ember? I just realized you have a really similar writing style to the author. I’ve only read about 70% of book one.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwrtitngs I haven’t watched the episode yet! I’ll have to see it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
@pen_for_christ205 Hmm….My brother’s good with that. I’ll ask him.
He says what is their theme? What style of fighting do they use? How do they conquer cities? What weapons do they use the most?
For example, my brother called one villain group he made the Rippers, because to show they had defeated an enemy, they would leave their foe’s flag…[Read more]
- Load More
