-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So, I can’t post the next chapter(s) right now, bc there are some things in it I’ve been meaning to edit. But I will post it here later today!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev is so fun to write!
And yes, when I was writing this, i was nervous for Ami too! 😆 I wasn’t quite sure what was going to happen. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh and thx for the feedback. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Kathleen!! 😄
(btw, I love your name! It’s so pretty!!)
Oooooh! Drafting! And ideas!
Let’s see here *rubs hands together*
- Major plot twist. Like a MAJOR plot twist. Like, super-sweet-friend-is-actually-the-villain plot twist. Or like, ther…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got you guys!!
Right!?!? Like…
Me: I’m social. I have like seventeen friends online!
Person: And in person?
Me: Er… three?
Lol. 🤣 My friends that I talk to face to face are awesome and you guys are too!!! ❤️❤️
(All above statistics were absolutely not researched) ὠ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That may have been a little unclear. How do the members of the Nadir family look alike, and how do the members of the Barlowes look alike? I think you guys would’ve gotten it anyway. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! I love it too! I feel like they are like the only ones who actually look alike in the pics.
For Ev’s family… maybe Ev and Asher look a bit alike. I feel like Ev and his dad kinda have the same eyes, except Malyk looks more stern.
Idk. 😅
@everybody, I’d like your opinions, if you don’t mind. How do the Nadirs and Barlowe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just noticed that Ev and Ami literally didn’t meet anyone. Lol 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! I totally will!!
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Amidala
Ami instinctively grabbed Ev’s arm and took a few steps back. She stared at the large green eye peeking in through the window.
“Ev… what is that?”
Everton
Ev shakily stood up, and Ami grabbed his arm. She pulled him back a few feet. “Ev… wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @everybody_else
So… I think I’ve posted almost all of my charrie faceclaims, but here are the fams of my WIP. (I really need a name for it. Lol 😆)

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Effie is so cute!!!! ❤️
Are Asher and Iris siblings? Bc their face claims look alike!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
You asked for it!! XD
Chapter 17
Everton delivered one more punch and moved to the door next to him. He shoved the key in the keyhole and whipped open the door. There stood Amidala. She laughed. “How in the world?”
Ev just smirked. “I’ll tell you later. Come on. We need to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok… I cannot pick my fave out of all those character name meanings!! XD I love them all!!!!
I really like the sound of the name Jareth!!
Yes! Aubrey is a really pretty name!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I like those names, but I really like the titles of your books!!!
I love the meaning of Christopher!! Christ-bearer. I didn’t know it meant that!
And Cara!
From what I’ve seen from looking around on the forum, all the meanings of your charries’ names really line up with their personality. Except Novem…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@pen_for_christ205 My brother suggested “Cobalt Blades” as the name of the group or maybe the name of a rank within the group? We looked up words for dark blue and combined that with their fighting strategy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Ooh, cool!
So I have a few names that I used for the world-controllers (power-wielding guardians of my brother’s and my story universe) that I thought were cool!
Eris– Strife (She can control rocks and earth, so I named her after an asteroid.)
Jareth– Gentle or Descendant (Future leader of the world-controllers, he was named after a…[Read more]
- Load More
