-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
those are @godlyfantasy12‘s charries, by the way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yep!! It’s kinda cute really. Except when they’re bullies (looking at you, Aramis and Edric)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awwww Pax!!! I should get my charries into that room sometime, their reactions would be hilarious.
@loopylin @theloonyone You guys want to continue our RP?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Allen
“I am Pelgarkine.” Serin explained.
Not that it really explained anything, but at least he knew what she was now.
She looked around, glaring at Dante last of all, and asked, “Now, can anyone tell me where to find a good weapon in this light-forsaken build…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Kinda. These are the characters, but if they were kids and teenagers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic To Visit a King in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds awesome so far!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol! That’s awesome!! XD
If you want, you could add her in once Sky shows up… *mischievous grin* XD
-
Esther and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w @sarafini
Has this started up again?
-
Esther replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Maggie!! *waves* Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Awesome that you and Landri C. know each other!
As for my writing… well… it’s all over the place. Lol. My WIP is ya dystopian, and I worked on a fantasy duology for a while…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
I’ll throw in Destry, Fynn, and Skyler (Ami’s siblings).
I’ll post pictures of them in a sec.
(I’m copying these from my planning doc XD)
Descriptions:
Destry — 21
Destry is the eldest of the Nadir children. He watches out for all of his siblings and protects them like his father does. He strives to always please hi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’ve seen that one before! It’s too funny….
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure I know which kind of story structure you’re talking about. I think I’ve seen it before.
Let’s see here…
So when I outline (which I’ve only done once, and I plan to do again) I like to plan it out chapter by chapter. Which does change a lot. I didn’t really follow a story structure, (like I probably should have),…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(that’s what he looks like right?)
Yes, he does. 🙂 Typical villain look. XD
Your characters sound awesome!!! I can’t wait for some of my not so developed charries to hang out with them! About how old are each of your charries? That will help me decide which of mine are the best to throw in. I have a lot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
I’ll try to RP later today!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
I’ve seen a shirt similar to that before from Rocky Mountain National Park.
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since. My dad might lose his job because the company is merging with another, and they will hav…
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You should be able to publish it elsewhere. In technicality, we were your beta-readers, so posting it on KP shouldn’t count as publishing it. (But don’t take my word on it. I’m not 100% sure. :))
- Load More

