-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I KNOWWW!!!! Why did they have to make him evil???? Why?????!!!!! My friend said she literally yelled “Crosshair, no! You know better than that!!” when he shot the governor lady in that one episode…….
Yeah, they ALL are too young to die, in a way. But I mean, it’s more obvious with Omega because she’s clearly still a kid,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 No problem!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sheesh, Jakob is Crosshair’s size….I was thinking they were all shorter than him back when they were in the same group…..
My bad!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s great!! Layson and Maylee are my favorites of your characters. I love the adoption dynamic there.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! A physical description would be helpful. And if you’re RPing as yourself, it doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
UGH!!! My post did not post and I thought it had like three hours ago. 🤦🏻♀️ Let’s try this again.
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @I-think-I-got-everybody @anyone-I-missed
Awesome!!
That is a great idea!! I’m in Eastern as well. It looks like most of us are in Eastern or Central so that sho…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Interesting idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Feather it is then! Sadly, I have to get off now, but I’ll write the first part tomorrow!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Eastern.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 You can just put it like, let’s say, “4:00 PM Eastern time” and then either calculate the different time zones for the other RP’ers or let them do it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten Brilliant! We NEED to coordinate like that some more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise lol. Yeah, my character is one of two things (I put her in two different AU’s). She’s either a member of a race that’s supposedly extinct, and helping fight a war against her country’s corrupt leaders, or she’s a dragon rider and can talk to her dragon. I think the second one is what I’ll use here.
Her name’s Jaye. I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6
Ok, just a question. Would you rather see Crosshair’s or Feather’s first? I was really having trouble which to choose………
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES
That happens to me way too often. And I know I can prevent it… I just don’t…
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Gotcha! 😉
I may not be active on this RP either. Though I’ll still stick around in the Character Castle!!
- Load More
