-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I actually find that writing out of order helps my writing lol. I got to start off my book already familiar with my charries and how they interact, because I’d already been writing them for awhile.
Cool!! That’s really interesting!
I promise I won’t kill him!!!
XDXD
See, it was a fleeting thought. Then…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those moodboards are gorgeous!
*gasp* You gave me an idea! I’m gonna make a moodboard for my villain/antagonist this weekend!! *smiles mischeivously*
This one is Aloth’s. (From the Refined Duology)

Cool!! Is Adolphus the brothers’ (Leo, Ruben, etc.) father?
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If it will let me… 😕
KP’s not lettin’ me get to the community page atm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Starting a new thread would be a good idea. I’ll go do that right now!
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
Sounds interesting!!
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!ÂXDXD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a charac…
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ok…
First of all, to give you peace of mind:
It is NOT Ev. Or Ami. They will be safe.Â
…
for now
XD
Now… the one who will die…
Malyk
I know this isn’t heart-wrenching, but it will play a really big role in his and Ev’s redemption arc. I know it sounds horri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can add lore dumps if you plan to add characters if you think it’s needed. That’s totally fine.
As for rules… Just follow the KP guidelines!
If you end up adding a character that has a flashback, add a content warning if you think it’s needed.
That’s pretty much it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
The next book will either be The Shifting Sands or Heart of Rebellion, Finn’s and Poe’s books. The titles and main characters are kinda interchangeable right now, but they depict the story of The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.
These characters will have more fleshed-out backstories than provided in the movies; whichever one I work on first, I’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok cool.
So the first book, Talons of Time, actually doesn’t involve anyone you’ll see in the movies…but he might be one you’ll recognize from Clone Wars if you’re far enough into the story.
According to an official Star Wars book series, clone trooper CT-6116, known as “Kix,” was captured by the Separatists late in the war. He was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Cool! Yes, Clone Wars is great!! (I liked Rebels and The Bad Batch–the other two shows–better, but the Clone Wars characters are awesome.) And thanks!
Would you like me to go more into what I have planned?
-
Keilah H. started the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
While plotting my [lengthy] Star Wars/Wings of Fire fanfiction, I realized that while I enjoyed the sequel trilogy’s story, most people didn’t. The reason being it was basically a poorly written reboot. I still prefer it to the overtly drawn-out EU stories, but it has a lot of flaws.
So I decided I’d “fix” it in my own story!
Here’s some things…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c No problem!
@lightoverdarkness6 Cool–I’ll just warn you about one thing. Feather, her sisters, and Watcher are my own characters; you’re not going to find them in the Star Wars continuum anywhere else but my brain.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That is cool! Very realistic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @felicity @sarafini @charityanne @otherworldlyhistorian I can do Monday! Possibly not today, since I have an art class with my family, but I’ll be free other Mondays.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Sure thing! I don’t mind hearing spoilers.
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @whalekeeper @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok…
So I know not all of you have read my WIP but… I really really want to give away a spoiler. I refuse to tell my siblings. I want them to wait for it. XD But I’ll let y’all know…
So… Would you like to know?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Fantastic topic idea!! (And an super creative name that beats all! XDXD)
Ooooh! So is that a story about some of your charries but young?? That’s awesome!!
Epic moodboards!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @charityanne (maybe @otherworldlyhistorian)
Is the Monday group going to start today?
(Just curious. I know it doesn’t really concern me. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great topic idea!! I’ll def be back here soon!
Maybe all the peeps on here can help with your elf dilemma! 🙂
- Load More
