-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Pretty good!! Thanks for asking! 🙂
I haven’t been writing as much lately, trying to get back in the groove, if you know what I mean.
I get that. I’ve noticed that school is taking longer for me so that takes up time to write. Plus, for about half of the week, we have things to do in the afternoons. I can’t normally write…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
When I’m planning (which happens more rarely than I would like, lol) I don’t normally separate characters distinctly on paper (or a doc). I just kind of have them set apart in my head. For example, Ami’s and Ev’s families are all side charries. Dao and a couple other charries I plan to add in are also side charries. But for bac…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felcity
Lol!
Some of my friends hug me and some don’t. I’m normally the one who doesn’t do that, lol. (don’t worry. I still accept hugs from them. XD It’s not like I don’t like hugs. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!
I’m not adding any villains and/or characters atm, so I won’t be adding any descriptions.
@everyone
So, you do not have to describe yourself if you do not want to. It is completely optional. I just wanted to throw that out there cuz I think I said earlier that you should include a description. But the only descr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Hey, uh,” said Milo suddenly, “I think my friend needs help. She’s inside.”
“You came with friends?” Feather asked.
Milo nodded. “Two.” (right loony? There were two?)
“Then we should find them.” Feather opened the door to the castle. “Aurivis, I’m not sure how you’re going to manage to fit, so…It’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Good idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok then! Here are my two:
Jaye: This is the character I’m using as “me.” She looks predominantly like me–dark curly hair, glasses, all that. (Is it all right if I tell what I look like?) I don’t know what she’s wearing, but it’s definitely not a dress or a skirt, and it’s definitely something modest. Other than that, you guys/girls…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodian-vision
*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*
To do that, copy and paste whatever you wanted to be quoted. When you have it highlighted in your text box, press the quotation marks above.
Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog bre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision Hello there!!
All the questions I was going to ask were already asked so….I only have one. What are your opinions on reptiles? I like them, but many other people might not.
You like HTTYD? I love that one too!! What’s your favorite dragon? Which species would you rather ride?
The Chosen is such a good show! I’ve seen all but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*”His appearance here” meaning in the RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone Yeah, let’s do that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-9904
The character himself. Note that his appearance here most closely resembles him under the Republic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” Serin asked.
“I mean if you wanted to go look for one, I’m sure we could find one… I don’t know that we really need one here and I have a knife if we do.” said the human called Layson.
“If you want a weapon, let’s g…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
