-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok great! I won’t be on for much longer so I might not write a reply until tomorrow. But I’d like to at least read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Not trying to be pushy or anything, but did anyone see my last RP? it’s back there somewhere….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody I might have time for one RP soon, you guys want me to join?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, makes sense. I’m a debate person myself.
Howzer is fierce but just a bit insecure. He’s been mistreated before. Jaye cares about him, but many other dragons/humans didn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ah ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, ok. Not a people person. Or a book person. Jaye might have something to say about that last part.
Oh, and about your other charrie and her weapon? She doesn’t actually have to threaten him with it or anything. But he’ll probably be like “Ohhh no, she looks like the kind that’d wanna attack me!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Yikes!
He’s the scared of everything type? I have a charrie like that. His name’s Flame.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok then! I’ll do it if nobody minds.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I kinda want to see your character confront my dragon-man creature with that, lol….
If you read a previous RP, he isn’t too happy about the fact that he’s surrounded by humans/humanoids quite possibly with weapons, despite the fact that he’s seven feet tall on FOUR talons.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all. I have to skedaddle now. It was fun and I can’t wait ‘til next week!
If the others are okay with it, you can step in now, if you’d like.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*blinks*
*dies laughing as well*
My bad! XD
@godlyfantasy12 can add in Luna if she wants and that can be who Fynn is talking too instead.😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c All right, cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You might be able to. I have to go in a few minutes. Maybe when I do you could step in. Idk. Not sure what everyone else wants to do. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wanna join so badly…..That might throw off everything though…..
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Neshe: Can I cheat and make it so that I can speak my mind, and Nele can’t?
Nele: I’m clearly the one who deserves to be heard!
XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I love that last one……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I know, Jareth’s the best. He definitely takes after Feather more…..although he can imitate Crosshair’s glare pretty well, becoming simultaneously cute and terrifying.
I took forever coming up with his name, and then took another forever debating whether my brother would agree to it. He did.
In the storyline, Feather named him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I half-smile. “I have no idea. Looks like a library of some sort…”
I turn to the shelf closest to me and run my finger over the binding of the books. I suddenly gasp and yank a book from the shelf.
“The Endoxos Trilogy?!” I cry, flipping open the cover. But I soon slam it shut, noticing that it contains more than the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna LOL.
- Load More
