-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @otherwordlyhistorian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey, y’all!!
Anyone on? 🙃 I can chat for about a half hour.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok…
Your story sounds so cool!!
And reeeaally complex. (To my brain.) But I would love to read it!!
So I know this is not the right forum, but I just thought of this now. XD
Are you going to be able to draw my young character soon?
I know a little while ago you offered to and said I was on the list. Don’t fee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
I need to post my playlists on here!!
If I can remember, I’ll do it later. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok! You’re good! We’ll miss you on here, tho! 🙂
This will be fun! 😏 (And also super helpful, as well. I’m planning to have a new character be introduced in book 2 and he’s gonna grab Ami’s attention. Ev is not gonna like it. XD)
Everton
Ev narrowed his eyes at Will. “Right… let’s do this…” he turne…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool!! Seeing that from someone else’s prospective would be really neat!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Let’s see here. *rubs hands together* Lots has happened. 😀
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to be when you were younger?
Ami: I want to settle down somewhere, preferably in the country, and be a wife and stay-at-home mom.
Ev: I’d love to be a world traveler and see every…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, that’d be bad.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I love dragons too. Although my dragon types usually look half-human (I’ve posted several drawings a couple pages back)
@artsy-dragon Yes, I write dragon biology too! It’s so fun, isn’t it? Like the different kinds, and how this type is related to this type, or which kinds can hybridize safely (and which ones actually come out…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Steve! That’s actually pretty awesome though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Well, he’s not MY character per se, but he’s the star of a fanfic I’m writing. Also, yes. The song came on the radio last night and I told my mom “I can never listen to this song the same way again.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity Thanks! He’s the reasonable and a little sarcastic character of the story. I like him too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@power Aww man, I missed the monkey apocalypse!!
@freedomwriter76 I love how that board has a mix of canon characters and your own!! I do that all the time too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Thanks, if you were talking to me. I have a feeling you are, but just making sure.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwydalf-the-wise That’s a good strategy. Trust God to write Himself, in a way. I’d do that with any real-life (currently living) character too. I’d ask them to help write their own lives rather than have me butcher it, lol…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Feather
“So how did you end up with the dragon instead of running away?” Beth asked.
“Dragons in my world–worlds–they aren’t all monsters. They’re like any other sentient being. Some are evil, yes…..but some can be good.” Feather explained. “This one spoke to us, and when I realized he was hurt I decided to help him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini Whenever you’re ready! I liked RP’ing as my dragon twins……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sorry about that! I’ll try to get an RP in sometime soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yeah!! We should totally do that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Whoops, did I say it like that? What I meant was that I don’t expect God to be portrayed correctly or at all in stories written by non-Christians. Not that I don’t assume He exists in those stories. Especially in my fanfictions, I provide evidence He exists but don’t really get into the details so that I’m not wrongly portraying…[Read more]
- Load More
