-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it that obvious…?????? XD
Maybe…
…
XD 😀
Yep… slow teaching…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 and @foltih-feolin have all made some great points.
I agree with what they’re saying. Most if not all good villains think that what they are doing is right. I don’t think that anybody goes out and does something wrong just to do something wrong. We all have some kind of intent behind our act…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle An extensive Star Wars fanfic where all of the characters are half-dragon. Echo’s is the second out of fifteen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Lol. I mean, most of them are really quite nice once you get to know them, but we’re talking about dragons that are 21 feet on average. So “baby” wouldn’t apply anyway……
I mean, it took a while for them to get used to being called “cute” though. I don’t think they thought it was a word that could describe them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon @thearcaneaxiom DRAGON BIOLOGY YESSSSSS.
I do the same thing! I came up with an explanation for how my ice dragons breathe ice: Humans and other creatures often exhale water vapor. In a CloneWing’s throat is a gland which secretes a substance that reacts with the water vapor in his breath. It supercools it, and when the dragon…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think he would hate being called a baby, lol……
So would many of my fanfic characters, tbh. I can call them cute. I can call them my boys. I can call them anything but “baby,” and they won’t try to bite my head off.
Also, I’m glad you enjoy logic. Logic makes my brain HURT. I don’t mind learning about how to tell the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve lost track of who’s asking these questions……
Where did you grow up? Did you like it there?
Jareth’s answer: I’ve lived my entire life on the Greystone Farm….and yes, I liked it there! Of course, I can’t forget the Sanctuary. That place was the BEST.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did y…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Lol. I love that line. The fact that he has one eye makes his expressions even funnier….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I don’t like math, but I don’t hate it either. It becomes more fun the more I understand it, y’know? I also like sets and functions and the graphs they create. You know, like fractals? You should have a fractal-related world/creature/something in your story universe (if you know what those are). Unless you have some already!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That Philemon retelling sounds super interesting!!
Right now… well… I should be editing my draft…
Which I’ll probably actually go do right now. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR?!
I love it! XD It’s making the castle feel more like a book than it has so far, since there’s more conflict. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings
Oh yeah. I gotta answer my question. Lol XD
Ok.
So I really like characters like Ev. XD Charries that are impulsive, headstrong, most likely stubborn, but stand up for what’s right. And maybe they sometimes let their temper get the better of them. 😉 Another example of this that I can t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I only strive for excellence:)
Of course! 😁
Hmmm, good question, When reading, I really like many of Brandon Sanderson’s characters. Like Szeth, he’s a indirect inspiration for Liren. Or Kaladin Stormblessed. These characters are those who have suffered to such high degrees, and you want soo bad to see them rise above those tri…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom
Gotta skedaddle now. 🙁
I’ll read and reply to y’all replies hopefully later today!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I bare no guilt
Lol. XD
I attempt to make my plots complex, and… I don’t know if I succeed or not. XD
Yeah, I hope to share more in the future when it’s more complete! Though I could maybe post the first few chapters… but I’m not sure.
Awesome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD
Cool! I do band as well. I find it so much easier to play with a bunch of other instruments than on my own. 🙂
Cool! I actually like editing! XD you don’t?
Well… I kind of do. XD It’s more a love-hate relationship. Once I start doing it, I know I won’t procrasti…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, boy! We’ve got a whole gang here! 😜
Hello! What are you up too?
Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir. Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Let’s start with the Endoxos Trilogy playlist!!
Better Days Coming — MercyMe
Burn Like a Star — Rend Collective
Truth I’m Standing On — Leanna Crawford
My Lighthouse — Rend Co.
Your Ways (Isaiah 55) — Shane & Shane, Kingdom Kids
Every Step — CityAlight
God…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @otherwordlyhistorian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey, y’all!!
Anyone on? 🙃 I can chat for about a half hour.
- Load More
