-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
My favorite breed of dog is probably Australian-Cattle-Dog-Mix because that’s what my dog is, so of course it’s the best kind of dog ever and I’m totally not biased. I also like Golden Retrievers and Black Labs.
Sounds adorable!! My favorites are Siberian huskies and Australian shepherds. (Yeah… totally not biased either. We happen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, no they’re not, sorry. Eddie, Ellie, and Dante are aliens so I’m making up alien food. It’s kinda fun.
Lol. Ok. XD I doubted it anyway.
But if they were… ya know, they kinda sound delicious. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
By the way, how do you go about creating villains? I never manage to create any villain that actually catches my interest.
Girl, I have no idea. 😂 It just happens. I will say though, make them human. Make them funny, or give them a desire or something to love. If they are realistic, they catch my attention a lot quicker. Also, read a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
AHHHH!!!
He looks so good…😳😍🤩
Ikr…😳😍😅🤣
I may have to agree with y’all… 😳🤫😆🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome Sarah!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
And I like dogs, who doesn’t (rhetorical question)!?
Whoop, whoop!! Of course who doesn’t like dogs?? *is bombarded by cat lovers* lol Dogs are amazing!!
So cool that you’re a homeschooler too!! And you love An…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great topic idea!!
My WIP has sort of changed… It started with one of the story prompts here on KP. One about how the villain was keeping back something much more sinister from attacking the kingdom, then he dies and the MC(s) have to take his place.
I was planning it as a back up in case I decided to do NaNoWriMo. Obviously I d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I kinda love this thing between Ev/Will…😆
IKR?! XD
Sooo…kinda at a loss on how we get the two of them together and separated…any ideas??? 🤔🤔🤔
Well… I have a few… 😏 You’ll see in the RP.
“Where in the world is the-”
“Language, Will.” Adam hissed, softly closing yet another door.
Will rolled his eyes and moved onto the next door.…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Jonathan: “Oh about three thousand years in the future, in a different world, my author told her friends about it, and now I’m famous.”
XDXD
Yes, Jonathan. You are famous now. You’re welcome! 😁
Eddie: Oh! My favorite food is jello berries.
Ellie: Those are more like candy…
Eddie: No, they’re fruit. They count.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! So you should make conlangs! That way you can have languages you like!
Lol, I should! I have actually briefly considered trying it out… 😏😆
What I really need is a thick book with Latin roots and prefixes and Greek roots and prefixes, so that way I don’t have to keep googling words in Latin and Greek and attempting to sma…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!! 💕💕💕💕
And you’re okay!!! I appreciate constructive critism.
Yw!!! 😀
Ok, cool! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think you’re fine. As long as the person you’re critiquing is okay with it of course. 🙂 (And I know Light was)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you girl!! Oh good! Yeah, Dylan is pretty cool lol. 🙂
You’re so welcome!!
Out of curiosity… do you have a moodboard for Dylan?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thx!! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If that last bit sounded rude I completely apologize.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom Yeah…. Though the world building is cool, it didn’t seem like my thing. BUT I will keep those ideas in mind….if I find a spot in my fanfics for an exceptionally good charrie, they may just became the progenitor of a whole dragon species, lol.
And yes, big companies are kinda doing “great animation, trashy story”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok, cool, but i’ll have to get back to you on it tomorrow, because my time is nearly up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @sarafini @anyone-I-missed-because-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
Heyo! Missed this? It would’ve been our turn today. I have like 20 minutes so I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yes, that is true. The writing can be terrible and the animation can be good…..but I think that’s far more likely than the other way around (bad animation but good story), unless it’s a low-budget independent show/movie.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Am I suppose to RP next?? I know I posted one, but I can’t remember if you’ve replied or not. XD Sry. Lol
- Load More
