-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…my favs are probably Truth I’m Standing On (this one for sure!!!), Prince Charming, Crazy Beautiful You, Before I Knew Jesus, Fragile Heart, Work in Progress, and probably What You Can’t Forget. ❤️
Awesome!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about Fragile Heart and Work in Progress. I love those as well!!
And Truth I’m Standing On is a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Also…is The group Luna is in still going? Ik Gwyndalf’s charries are gone so I think that just left…
The group with Luna kinda just vanished. XD If y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Great playlists/moodboards!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thx!! 😀
i’ve been listening to quite a bit of L.C. recently…she has a lot of great songs. 🥰
So cool!! I love her music!! My favorite songs of hers are probably Write About It (cuz, ya know, I’m a writer and all), Prince Charming, How Can You Not, and Make It Through. What about…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yay, more memes! XD I’ve seen the Aragorn/Strider one before (not on here though)
Cool!
Those are HILARIOUS!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Ikr?! XDXD
Love those! Emperors new groove is the best!
Looks like I need to watch the movie again if I get the chance. Lol 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarahsmile An alligator pen, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow, I like that!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yep, mostly peaceful games. I watch my brother play Super Smash Bros with my cousins whenever we’re at their house. He says he actually doesn’t know how to play too well and usually just plain smashing buttons and hoping he doesn’t fling his guy off a cliff….
Funny enough, if it hadn’t been for that game, I wouldn’t be using a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Alex! Steve! Agggh you write the most impressive death scenes!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, those are great! I love emperors new grove!
Ikr? XD
I haven’t actually watched that movie. I like foreverrr. XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
LOL love those XD
Ikr?! XD
XDXD Those are awesome!! Oh…that first one, so true, lol
Yes, XD lol
But…my favorite is probably the RDJ & Mark Ruffalo one… XD
XDXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
Dante looked up at him. “Thanks…for saving me.”
Allen nodded. “You’re welcome.”
He was dripping wet now….
…but at least he probably would be dry by the time he left this place.
If he could even leave.
Could any of them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Thanks! I like coming up with those kinds of things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-this-thread
I found some more memes!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s so cool that you have a fantasy Queen Esther retelling!! I love that idea!
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really good introduction to how Jade looks!! I’m already interested in who she is and her story! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your really good at description! I just love – Ami melted under the gaze of Ev’s chocolate brown eyes.” “Ev searched her emerald green eyes, trying to understand what she was thinking. Its super sweet!
Aww! Thanks so much!! That’s super encouraging. 🥰🥰🥰
That second one up there ^ is still one I have yet to use in a scene, but I can’…[Read more]
- Load More
