-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LOVE IT!!!
The boys as, well… boys, lol, was so adorable to read!!
I love writing my charries as little kids!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
I see what you mean. That’s a really good point.
For my situation specifically, I may have to change the chapter a bit. It is in my second draft and never existed in the first draft. In the first draft, they learn this information over time, but it’s unnatural. In the second draft, they learn a little bit at once, but it see…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, I just saw you said they live in caves. Oops.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Sorry this is late, but here you go.
Feather
Crosshair and Elissa were back. Good. Feather was about to run over to her husband and hug him, but she knew he’d hate her doing it in front of everyone else.
“What did you find?” Beth asked. “Does anyone here even have medical experience?”
Feather perked up a bit. “Some,” she…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sorry for replying late.
I love all those designs and names!
Oh, and for the Kobolds, I have a few ideas, but they all depend on where they live, and if they’re confirmed humanoid or can look like anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Sure thing!
-
Esther started the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @sarafini @keilah-h @loopylin @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Ok… So I’ve heard that you aren’t supposed to put in your book what you were bored writing.
I don’t think this is exactly true… For example, I just finished writing a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I do actually have a question.
So, I understand that people can join the groups to become one of the people who critique others’ work, but how do you become the one who gets their work critiqued? Do you have to be published on KP to get critiqued?
-
Esther replied to the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooo I really like that scene! =D
Thank ya!!! 🥰
However I don’t have any feedback/suggestions for you right now, sorry.You’re good!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’ve considered a few options like that, but my main problem is, that this has already happened in the book. Simply a side characters view point of the scenario. She is assumed to be in leauge with the villains, but this is how I’m showing that she wasn’t at all.
So it was hard for me to state it as a full flash…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! You can be vague if you want. I am curious, but for the sake spoilers, I can be patient.
Alright! 👍
I’m really bad at that, when I’m asked about something about my worldbuilding, even though it would be a spoiler, I just kinda dump it all out. I need to work on being more vague.
Lol XD
Yeah. My siblings don’t like it when…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, yeah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! I would love to hear more, because you make it sound man made to a extent, but it’s also clearly a magical or beyond technological structure, so I want to understand the lore you got going now.
That’s a really good question… because I’m still figuring some things out. XD
I know wh…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Worldbuilding Topic Suggestion! in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve noticed that there are lots of writers on here who worldbuild. We’ve discussed worldbuilding things a lot, but it’s always been under “General Writing Discussions.” I think it would be helpful if we had a topic for worldbuilding. 🙂
Let’s see here… KP’s world builders…
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic (Fictional) Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!!
I really need to worldbuild for Aletheia more. 🤦🏻♀️ This will help me finally get to the religions. I have a feeling they’ll be pretty close to real-world religions, since their world is very similar to ours, but I’m not sure yet. 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you RPed next for Will/the brothers, or did I miss it?
(I think my last RP is on pg. 348)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anwyn cringed, knowing that it was the sound of the strange foot coverings these savages chose to wear.
*gasp* Oh my word, is she talking about shoes?? That’s awesome!! XD I felt confused like she was at our human world, but in a good way. I could really see the world through her eyes, so great job!! 😄
As for the t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I really like it!! I get a feel for the characters even more than the other way you had it. (For me, getting a feel for the characters is really important. 🙂 ) I loved the description!! 😄 Great job!!
- Load More
