-
Esther and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Yesssss, I couldn’t leave Leon unredeemed! 😭❤️
Of course!!
I’m so glad that God gave us a way to be redeemed as well. ☺️❤️🙏🏼
That’d be interesting, actually, to see the villain redeemed!? That’d be really cool!!!
Ikr? Because he was so misled by his own desires and his worldview was so twisted, when he finally sees the truth,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I’m going to introduce my two now if you don’t mind! How old is your charrie, and what does he like to do?
Crosshair & Tech
“Will they like me?” Tech’s wings flicked worriedly as he set down his load of books. “They’ll call me weird. Especially when they learn more about me.”
“They’ll probably call me weird first. And you know…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll give everyone else a chance to respond and I’ll wait for Godly to RP as Pax or Aramis before I write another RP. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s kinda cool, but at the same time, poor Thorn! She’s probably going to be freaked out when Omega starts flying or something. Can Thorn feel the things she can’t see? Like what if one of them accidentally smacked her with their tail?
Omega
“I get plenty of practice! I collect hats, believe it or not.” said Thorn.
She was eye…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOOH I’m loving this. I should start making timeswap AU’s…..
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I just had a feeling it was him and…just…I…just…😭
I know!!! 😭 I’m so glad that Ev has Ami, tho, or he’d follow the same path and I couldn’t do that to ma boi!!! 🥺
😭😭😭 It’s just like Leon!!!!! 💔💔😭 Except Leon finds the truth before his hatred/disbelief/etc destroys him, but…still!!! 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 yeah it’ll be a fun idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Just what I thought too! @godlyfantasy12 That’s really cool how you included that (and it makes sense the snake was actually the villain)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter
“I draw on occasion.” Abelard told him.
William chuckled. “Not exactly…I’m not really artistic. Let’s just say that everything I draw turns into blobs at some point.”
Hunter laughed also. “Ha, you’d sympathize with my siblings then. You should see what happens to whatever Wrecker draws.”
@euodia-vision You sai…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Ooh! Cool! Can’t wait to see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Just so you know, Beta is a velociraptor, and Omega appears human in all respects except she has talons for feet, a tail, some spikes, and wings.
Beta
“I am Harriet Adelaide Thorn, of the Thorn House. People just call me Thorn. But I’m less sharp than rosy, to tell you the truth. Who are you two?” Thorn asked.
“I’m Omega, and that’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Sure thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I don’t have Spotify. But this idea is really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m not judging you!! I finally know somebody who’s just as obsessive over characters they don’t even own!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin
Glad you like the idea!! 😊
OoOoOo, I like that idea! So like have a fantasy one, dystopian, etc.?
Yep, pretty much!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’m not sure if I’m doing this yet, but I do have an idea for what we could do. While there already are premade playlists that have writing instrumentals, we can make those for different genres or even for each other’s books!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
UHM…is the unredeemed one the *cough cough* traitor *cough cough*
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
Yes.
🫢
Let’s just say his motives when he betrayed them weren’t actually all what he told them…
Eventually, he comes to a point where he can’t control his greed for money and power and gives in to it, causing him to spiral downward and bet…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
