-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity thanks! I like my pfp too, he’s a favorite character of mine from a TV show. I traced a picture of him and turned him into a dragon!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision And also my profile pic right now is a picture of him…..
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Oh, ha ha thanks! He’s Crosshair, Hunter and Wrecker’s brother, Tech. He’s got an awesome story himself if you want to hear it!
-
LOL………That’s too funny.
-
-
Sure thing!
He’s the smartest out of the five dragons, hence his name; he’s also probably autistic? (official canon hasn’t confirmed that but it’s what a lot of people are saying based on his actions and personality). Used to be a bit fidgety at times, but has since grown out of it (mostly). He also loves recording each and every new sound he…[Read more]-
Thanks!
He seemingly sacrificed himself to protect his siblings on a mission, disconnecting a cable car (with him underneath) so that the rest of the vehicle would loosen from where it’d gotten caught, sending his brothers and sister to safety from the other dragons pursuing them. One of his wings and one leg were both ripped off in the incident,…[Read more]
-
-
Not sure if you saw what I wrote above? Sorry if I sound pushy or something, but I realized I replied to my own comment instead of yours.
-
Considering you already saw the pic in more detail.
-
-
Ha ha, yep! Canonically, I’m pretty sure he’s dead, but I love him too much to leave him to die so…….
What’s that about plums, by the way?
-
Oh, ha ha!! poor guy, never got to enjoy his snack.
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh I love it!!!! I can’t wait to hear more!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
“Uh….Can you catch?” Elliot asked, dropping an apple.
Feather lunged to get it, hearing a soft thud as it landed in her open glove. (since she’s wearing armor, yes, she has gloves)
Elliot dropped more apples.
One of them nearly knocked Crosshair in the head, a weird startled snarl escaping from his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Okay!
Wrecker
He hadn’t actually been sure the bullies would leave them alone…..
But they had.
Good thing too, before he brought his claws out. No doubt he’d get in trouble if he’d hurt them, whether they were mean or not.
“So what classes do you have next?” he asked Steve and Bucky as they walked toward the lunch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA HA I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT NOW.
I haven’t done many Marvel AU’s but I can totally see the Guardians in a modern family life sort of setting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity Wow, cool! How did you help in it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, that’d be a cute idea! I love all your romance stories.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thx, girl! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sooo… I kinda forgot about this RP… 😅
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to have time to do it anymore. 🙁
I’m not quite taking my charries out, I’m just freezing them where they are until I can come back and continue it. 😂
Sorry. I hope this works for you. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok! Here’s the RP!!
Finally XDLukas
Lukas smiled softly and motioned for Grimm to follow him. “The… the room’s th-this way.”
Grimm gently picked up Paxton and followed Lukas down the hall. Lukas felt awkward, not entirely sure what to say. It was hard enough for him to volunteer leading someone he didn’t kn…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Hey, girl!! I feel like we haven’t chatted in forever. XD
How’s life? 🙂-
Hallo! Thanks for asking! 🙂 It means a lot to me.
It’s ok… just really busy XD.
I’m nearing the endish of a short story I’m hoping to get published. If I can’t find a farther reaching site to publish to, I’ll get it published here on kp. I’m taking an art class at the local community college, and my mom’s driving me because I can’t yet. I’m…[Read more]-
Your welcome! I’m glad you’re one of those people who answers honestly, and not just the routine, “I’m fine!” “Good!” “Etc.”, ya know? 😊 (Ok… I sometimes answer like that, but most of the time it’s the truth. 😂)
Oooh, I hope you end up getting your short story published! What’s it about? (If you don’t mind sharing. 🙂 )
Sounds pretty busy. &#…[Read more]
-
Yw! Lol, I answer differently depending on whatg I think the other person wants to hear. Not everyone wants to hear about my life, therefore they don’t get to XD.
I might be getting it published to kp, so I’m not going to say anything about it lol!
I might be getting it pretty soon! Idk exactly when, I have about 4 hours of practice or so left to…[Read more]-
Oh, ok. Gotcha. 😉
Oooh, exciting!! I can’t wait to read it! (If you do submit it to KP. 😉 )
That’s awesome!! You’re in the homestretch! Driving is still a few years down the road for me. I’m not sure if I should be glad about that or disappointed. 😆 (Let’s just say that as soon as I get my license, I want my Dad to teach me how to do donuts…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That would be, like…
PRETTY FANTASTIC!!!
(Get the Mr. Peabody and Sherman reference? 😏)
I’d love it!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds really cool!! I’ll have to check it out! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wait, that would mean we’d have to make book covers for EVERY person that commented. Nevermind.
That would be… 😬
Maybe we just don’t do a prize at all. 😂 I bet people would be willing to do it just because. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Derek
Derek scowled at the wolf who had now turned into a figure of smoke.
Odd…
Some kind of magic, maybe…?
He warily followed as Eclipse led the way through the dank castle. What if this anthropomorphic wolf and creepy little girl got him killed? Got them all killed? Who knew what was in the castle and who knew wha…[Read more]
- Load More
