-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
LOL! I love that! 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Here’s a repost of my profile pic, so you can see the details better.

He’s got canvas membrane replacements on his right wing, and most of his left one is metal. His left leg from the knee down is mechanical, and although it’s a bit hard to see his eyes are sorta glowing–what appears to be glasses once were, but are now an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Whoa, nice job! I’m liking it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“I don’t mind it.” Bucky shrugged. “Not a favorite class, but not a least favorite either. I guess I just tolerate it. My first class is Science.”
Wrecker looked up from his schedule. “Really? It’s mine too!”
“It’s my second class.” Steve pointed out.
“What do you think of science?” Wrecker flicked his tail back and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Allen (I honestly don’t remember when I RP’ed last for him, so here we go….)
“Serin, do you know them?”
“Not all of them…” Serin looked around. There were several new people.
Dante seemed to recognize one of the human men,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“Algebra is my first class…” Steve looked down at his schedule. “I hate algebra.”
“Huh. I don’t have that…..but my brother Tech’s a grade or so higher than the rest of us, he’ll probably be with you. He’s a lot smarter than I am.” Wrecker told him, partially jokingly (and partially serious). “And I get it, I’m not a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha!
I’m not quite sure if any of my other “adopted” charries have nicknames, at least not ones I gave them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m here! And yes, we can have them meet some other characters.
Rampart
Ridley shook his head.
Rampart hadn’t thought the human knew…but he wanted to make sure.
Something clattered down the hallway, making him turn around with a hiss.
His tail nearly scratched Ridley–again–but the human jumped out of the way at the last…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes!! At some point they’ll have to meet up.
And no, he will not like it. Only Feather’s allowed to call him that, and if he’s in a bad mood he may even get bothered at her, but I’m the author, so he has to accept whatever I say.
It’s nice to know that you nickname your charries too…….”Bucky Boi”….lol……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes! that’s actually what I was thinking.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 IKR????
@freedomwriter76 I keep thinking we should get Cross and Riker to talk someday…….they’d have a lot in common…..
(and yes, I use Feather’s nickname for him sometimes)
And on the subject of Steve…Aggh, he and Ryo are so cute together!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I’m in! What time? You’ll have to adjust for time zones though, and it’ll probably have to be later in the day for me–I’m only on for about an hour and a half each day
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @landric @theloonyone @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @princeschronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
Awesome!! 😀
I totally understand. 😊 Life is life! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ugh! I literally wrote the whole RP, then for some reason KP signed me out and it didn’t post. 🤦🏻♀️
Let’s try this again! 😂
Lukas
“M-Ma…may…” Paxton started to say. Lukas’s eyes become a little wider and he listened intently to the boy. “May I-I h…have…i-it?”
Lukas smiled. “Of course!” He gently tore…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AAHHH!!! I love Ryo!!! He’s so adorable!! 🥰🥰
-
Esther started the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone!! This statement found at the bottom of the Community page, “inspired” me to make this thread:
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
What if we chose to break that record?? 😏 After all, 12 is such a small number. I think we could do it.
I’m not sure about the date or the time, but we would all hop on here a littl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
All right! So I’ve got a (traced) drawing I found, which inspired this short scene.

Yep, this is dragon Crosshair. I originally traced this because I wanted to see how a shirtless dragon would look, what with scales and all, but his pose quickly became an opportunity to write something. It’ll be in first person, despite the fact that the…[Read more]
- Load More
