-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH THAT SCENE!
And ok, I can see even more similarities between Riker and Crosshair now……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awesome board for Steve!
And Riker, that one is awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA Ryo calling Rocket “kitty” was too funny.
Can I say Ryo is to me what you said Jareth was to you?? He’s so cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UH YEAH!!! Bucky has a sister???? That’s so cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
Rampart introduced himself and Ridley. “Well, nice to meet you,” said the wolflike creature. “Do you live here? Or were you just randomly here like us? I must say, if you live here, I like the style.”
Did he seriously think that? “No, we don’t live here.” Rampart growled…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin Sure is! Although I’m nowhere near finished. I’m collaborating with a friend of mine on it.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ami
“And it’s a lot of fun, actually. I can show you how to do it sometime.” Clint said, crouching to pick a violet iris. “You know, I don’t know if I’ve ever been somewhere this beautiful before.”
Ami smiled softly and nodded. “Mm-hm. Where I lived, we didn’t get to see such beauty.” Her smile faded.
Clint cocked his head. “W…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok, ok, ok. I have an idea… 😏 Ev’s going to reluctantly comply to looking for Ami with Arthur and Tony. But then Ev’s going to see Ami walking through the flower garden with Clint and he’s going to be so annoyed. (Cuz Bruce and Sam left being the great friends they are. 😂)
First though, the other group. 🙃…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, Ami and Clint as soooo cute together. ❤❤❤
Ikr?!?! 🥰🥰
Poor Ev. 😂
For real, lol. 😂 This is definitely preparing me though for the second book in my trilogy where Adrian shows up as a competitor. Except it’s going to be much more detrimental to Ev and Ami’s friendship and the story in general. &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
And the one for Cap!!! They both look ✨amazing!!✨
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word, I love that aesthetic board for Bucky!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
So with the classes and such, I was thinking they would be separated by age/grade for every class expect the electives. When I put English and history, I meant they are separated by age/grade. I just didn’t want to come up with different names for each one depending on the level. 😅 Does that answer you q…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, all of my charries are from fanfics, so you’re good in that regard.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure! You can add some other characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
Hitchens extended his hand. “Need help getting up?” he asked.
Elliot groaned, but he accepted the offer and stood up, a bit shakily.
Feather stayed to the side, not wanting to get on Hitchens’ bad side again. She still didn’t trust him, but he hadn’t made another move like he had with Nyx and Paxton.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Not trying to disturb your discussion, but it’s just funny to me how this thread has turned from “story ideas” to “AIO and theological differences”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Oh ok….
I looked up the name and it turns out there’s a character in a Lego storyline with literally the exact same name. That’s where I’d heard it…..lol
- Load More
