-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“What kind of artifacts did you find?” Thorn asked.
“Well, we found a mech by accident.” Omega flicked her tail. “We thought it was just a crystal, but no….apparently the crystal was like a power source or something. That mech nearly destroyed our transport! Some field trip.” She chuckled. “And of course, I told you what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c
Rampart
“So, you’re an admiral? Don’t you need to be getting back to your fleet or something?” The wolflike creature walked up to him.
“I should be.” Rampart hissed, his tail lashing. “Although there are other dragons who’ll take care of my job for now.”
More like take over my job for me..…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @keilah-h @anyone-else!
Here’s a little snippet of a chapter a wrote a little while ago. It’s short, but I thought I’d share it. It was adorable in my mind and I knew I had to put it in there somewhere. 😊 (don’t mind that it ends abruptly 😛)
(For a bit of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Janelle!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Oki, I’m finally here!! Here’s the RP!
(Oh, and btw, Godly, I love reading from Ridley’s POV! Like how he saw the strings on Derek. Really cool 😉 )
Derek
Derek’s eyes roved the scene, trying to see anything out of place. What was he thinking? Everything was out of place! Nothing was normal right now!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Me too…..
I ship canon charries with fanfic ones like crazy…….
I mean, look at Crosshair and Feather.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 She’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
lol that’s hilarious. They have an awesome dynamic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok! That’s cool! (I like her name too)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Weird. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Alrighty! Here’s Fynn’s! This is gonna be fun… 😂
Fynn
Fynn suddenly felt his feet lift off the ground. One of the boys had taken him by his collar and was now lifting him against the ceiling.
Fynn blinked, awestruck for a moment. He turned his head and rolled his eyes. Does everyone have wings…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah ok that makes sense!! Yeah, making Nyx would be hard. Does he have a mate and is she another nyx?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awesome!
So I saw you said your profile pic was all of your charries together? Did you draw that or find it, and if you found it how did you find pictures so close to what you were imagining?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I like the wolf one….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cute! Now I know how to draw him if I ever want to…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, neither of them notices they have a gun pointed at their head yet, lol.
Feather
“No. We just showed up. I’m not entirely sure what this place is…or who all of you people are. I wouldn’t mind a fun adventure though. Me and Loki love adventures, don’t we, brother?” Thor–the blond one–looked over at his dark-ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love it too!!!
I have plenty of stuffed animals……too many…..
I went through a stuffed dolphin collecting phase when I was like five or six.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH Remember how you said Loki and Wrecker would have a lot of fun together? Maybe some other day we can have them meet and think up pranks……
Wrecker
Steve shook his head. “I…uh…don’t have any siblings. I kinda wish I did though…it’d be a lot of fun.”
“I have a little sister…but we got separated after our parents died.”…[Read more]
- Load More
