-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

(I have two face claims for Ev. You can use whichever you want. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok… sooo… I do want you to make a moodboard for me. 👉🏻👈🏻 😁
But not for one charrie in particular…
You get to make an aesthetic for…
Everdala!!!
Pretty much a moodboard for Ev and Ami. 😊
Any Specific Pics I want you to use: none in particular, just their face claims
Color Aesthetics: whatever you end up doing. I don’t r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hehehe… 😏
Ami
“We can continue through the garden if you’d like,” Clint said with a smile.
Ami was about to answer, but it looked like Clint was looking at something behind her. She turned and saw Tony and Ev at the entrance to the gardens. Tony waved, smiling, but Ev didn’t even look their way. Ami frowned.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word…
Like, no kidding, that scene was so good!!! 😄
If that’s your first draft, I can’t wait to see the final draft!! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, I can relate to the laziness/procrastination part 100%!!! 😂 What I do to overcome that, is just force myself to write something. Even if it’s just a sentence or two. At least I got some words written of my WIP. Some days I only write a paragraph or two, some days I write a whole chapter, some days I write half a chapter, and o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll write the next RP tomorrow, btw. 🙂
Oh, you’re fine! 😊 We’re past that anyway, so it doesn’t matter. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, awesome idea!!
I’m not sure if I’ll take you up on it, but I can’t wait to see all the awesome moodboards you make for everyone else!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @felicity @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Thanks, y’all! 😄 I love them so much!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I totally understand, girl!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oof, yeah. Almost forgot about this. We’re going to be done with school soon, and my “school year” in band class and choir is going to end soon, so there’s a lot going on. 😅 I’ll have to get back to y’all on that sometime soon. Most likely this weekend.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Fynn
The guy who had stayed on the ground sidled up to Fynn, placing a hand on his shoulder. “I think you’re super cool.”
Fynn smirked. “I had no doubt you wouldn’t. The name’s Fynn.” He held out his hand.
Lukas
Lukas frowned as he saw the three boys goofing off. His eyes wandered to where Paxton…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin
Derek
“How long have you been here?” Ridley finally asked after a slight awkward pause.
Derek tilted his head to the side and shrugged. “Just a little bit. An hour at the most.”
Ridley nodded.
The two were silent once again. For some reason, Derek was having a hard time being his friendl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision That’s a nice board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
Smoke bomb!
He knew this tactic well….
His eyes stung as he staggered through the clouds, temporarily blinded.
He had his blaster out, but was afraid to shoot while he couldn’t see, not wanting to hit any of his companions.
As he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like the chapters so far!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I like that scene! A cute interaction between the two….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Nice pics of Grimm!
- Load More
