-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ami
Ami had a small smile on her lips as she walked back to her dorm room. She was glad everything with Ev was straightened out. Maybe he wouldn’t care as much when Clint asked her to the dance.
Her thoughts came to a screeching halt.
When Clint asked her to the dance…
It was more like, if Clint asked her to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, what they (@kyronthearcanin and @euodia-vision) said! XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Just read that about November…..poor guy!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Wrecker
He waved at the girls when Steve introduced him. They seemed nice.
Bucky eyed one of them. Wrecker restrained a snicker.
He was quickly distracted, however, by a group of characters coming in.
His brothers! Or at least two of them…..
Tech and Crosshair, along with who was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOOH, that’s a cool idea!!
I get the song thing. I wrote a whole Jurassic World fanfic, or at least started one, based entirely on a random Disney song…..
And yep, you heard that right. JW fanfic from a Disney song. I’m weird like that, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IDK if this was the chat you were doing it on, but do you have any more for that pirate/sea-themed marvel AU?
Just wonderin’. My dad was showing me bits and pieces of Guardians of the Galaxy earlier, and I started thinking “hmm, what would pirate Rocket look like….?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Hmm….
Well, I haven’t seen Allen join any of the groups??? I know my last RP said he wandered out of the smoke, but I can easily retcon anything. And maybe I missed someone’s RP, so if that happened someone please point me to where he is.
If not, I’ll put him there. It would be a bit odd to have THREE blue-skinned charries…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hitchens could……easily…..
All he’d have to do is warn the new guys that Crosshair’s dangerous or something. Or Loki or Thor could mention something, not knowing it’ll mean trouble.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m good with that!! Occasionally I’ll take a break too, like when I have a trip to go on or something.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ami
“Just…things I’ve picked up on…that’s all.” Ara said, giving Ami a smile. “But don’t worry, Ami. Whatever’s going on, I’m sure it will work out.”
Ami smiled back. “Thanks.” She sat up and dragged her fingers through her blond hair, getting out any tangles.
It looked as if Ara did speak from experience, thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Actually, you wanna RP as Tony instead of me RPing as Ev? And is Eva in the dorm room? Cuz Ami just got in there.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds cool!! I’ll have to add it to my tbr list! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! Glad I could help! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m going to RP for Ev and Ami this afternoon. 🙂
(I’m not sure what happened to Ev and Tony after they left Clint and Ami. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah, I gotcha. 😉
(I should probably take some time to do some good studying this week. Final exams are next week. 😬)
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmm…
Well, this is something that you’ve gotta be careful with. You could say that alliterative names is what their parents wanted, because I know some parents have a “theme”, if you will, for all their children’s names. (For example, me and my siblings all have Bible names [and so do my parents 😁])
So it all depends on what thei…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
First of all, great scene!! 😄
Second…
I love that idea about Corvina’s mother!! It would be really cool!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Great question!!
But the answer solely depends on you and what you want for your story. I feel like the name Shauna Sarah Smith would stick in my mind if I read your story. It’s easy to remember, and it may be something that defines your character. If you decide to keep it, make sure you don’t use alliteration for any other cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Fynn
Fynn rubbed the back of his neck. “Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” He looked away and rolled his eyes, making sure the fiery little kid didn’t see.
Both Lukas and the boy glared at him, not satisfied with the apology. Fynn sighed. He crouched down near the white haired boy who was clinging to Lukas,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yaaaayyy!!! I can’t wait!! 😊😄
- Load More
