-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Oooh! I’ve been reading up on this a bit too. I’ll be around here for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Ah, ok! Yeah, I was just wondering. Is it like an alternate Earth or a theoretical future one? Sorry for being a bit too curious about that, I just love worldbuilding and stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Ah, ok! Yeah, I was just wondering. Is it like an alternate Earth or a theoretical future one? Sorry for being a bit to curious about that, I just love worldbuilding and stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Oooh that fanfic sounds cool! (Especially since it’s a crossover.)
I mean, I’m probably biased……considering 99% of my writing is fanfictions like that….. -
Esther replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooo awesome!! I’ll definitely be sticking around! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I can guarantee that the second draft is much better. XD I’m not fully done with it yet, but it’s still ending up a lot better (in my opinion) than the first draft. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I kinda came up with that on a whim and was like, “Hey, that actually works.” XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alright everyone!! I’ll be sharing chapters of my second draft of the first book, Ember of Hope. Here’s the first one! 😄
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed at the canvas. She smiled. Perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love thissss!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So… I’m pretty sure Aletheia is on earth. 😂 Everything about their universe is like ours, I just don’t know the worldbuilding outside of Aletheia yet (as in other countries and cultures) because my charries never leave the country until the sequel to the trilogy. (Which is a couple years down the road XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Just to be clear, Tech does have wings and a tail (although one wing is made of, like, canvas and metal) so I’m not sure if they’ll call him a “person” per se? IDK maybe he just doesn’t notice yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Y’all mentioned college and I’m over here like “I’ve been thinking about college since seventh grade….” 😂 I think it’s because that was when my brother started looking into it, and I was like, hey, I wonder what college I wanna go to. And the crazy thing is, I already have one that I’m really interested in.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah I’m STILL very much into Legos, just more licensed themes now like Star Wars and Jurassic World. My brother is too……TBH, almost every character I’ve mentioned on here (besides my dragon ones) is probably a modified version of the one that’s appeared in a story we’ve made for our sprawling, multi-theme Lego universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c YESS I’m excited to hear about this! One question: Is Aletheia on earth, or somewhere else? (Like some other universe entirely, not like a sci-fi multiple planets kind of thing just….a different planet)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Your tag didn’t work sorry
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️
Just always remember that your heavenly Father never requires perfection. That’s why Jesus died for you and for the whole world. Because we’re sinful, imperfect human beings, who are in desperate need of a Savior. He’s always there for you. His steadfast love endures forever. 💕
Keep on trustin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww those game scenes…… This is just SO CUTE. I get cute overload at seeing any canon-adult charries as kids. It’s just so hilarious, and so sweet sometimes too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyrontharcanin Ha, you’ve watched that? Wow, I didn’t think it was very popular, but here’s another person who knows what it is! And yes, the main character was the lion prince, I think.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Let’s see how it goes down with Anakin and his friends. Tech will surely recognize the name, and it’ll make for a funny bit of confusion…..lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
