-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I can kind of relate, girl. Right now there’s a lot of change in my life and it’s not been easy to trust God. (And I’ve been really emotional about that for the past 24 hours because I’m exhausted. 😂) I know what you’re talking about is a bit different, but I agree with what everyone else has said. Especially the music par…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euoida-vision @anyone-else-in-this-convo
Y’all…
I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂
I’m neutral on the whole B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tell me when you’ve finished it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, those sounds interesting. I’ll check them out!
Awesome!
Yeah, for sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedmwriter76
Ok… so this is totally unrelated to this topic but I saw it and I’m very curious.
What is all this beard stuff about??? Because I totally missed something while I was gone. 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, figured he was based on real-life cherubim!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper This is so cool.
First off, I like how the families are based on flowers and stuff.
Second, the Dogchildren are awesome.
Third, Marcel is cool. I’m imagining his angel form as something like a not-evil Galeem from the Super Smash Bros Ultimate story mode? Just with a bunch more eyes and the color being different? (It’s totally ok…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Also, when he gets blinded and his eyes are replaced by cybernetics (which look like his original glasses, since I thought that was cool) his new eyes usually appear orange, but can also be different colors. He can make them “switch on” into flashlights if he wishes. Doesn’t do it much, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh, yeah, he does have bright green on one outfit I drew him in.
I like those colors too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow!!
That scene was like the beginning of a movie…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, you can’t do the accent? That’s fine with me! I can barely do any of their voices.
Oh, and the color symbolism idea is cool!! Does the specific color have something to do with their personality or something?
Due to my characters mostly being dragons with colorful scales, I use that as their theme color, with maybe their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper They’re on my bed usually. The only time I take them off the bed is if I’m packing them in my backpack for a trip.
Oh, and yeah, I don’t think I would do too well in the military either…..
About the only thing I’d be able to do is…maybe strategize? I’m not a combat person. I mean, I bet I could use a knife if I really wanted to.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Totally do that!
I’m not even sure what “DM” stands for……
But yeah, I write stuff on notebooks cause I only get a limited amount of time on the computer, so I can write a lot more on physical paper.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whoever-created-this-group
Is five or six charries enough?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, cute family scene!
Also, that first half of Madeline and Bucky’s scene reminded me a little of Crosshair and his sister, Emerie.
She’s an Imperial scientist who’s apparently assigned to him, and saves him from being tortured a couple of times. I’m not sure if it’s because he’s her brother or if she just can’t stand watching…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ah, PTSD……
In other words, something almost every soldier character’s gonna go through some time in their life……..
Which does not look good for me, as my fanfics are FILLED with those.
Oh, and you have an uncle who is/was in the military? That’s really cool!
Also, that reminds me…..An author I like was writing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello Well, I don’t know who Timmy Failure is, but having a last name like that practically guarantees he’ll be funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles Not ice cream, but I had lemon ice and liked it.
I mixed apple juice in my lemon ice and it was SO DELICIOUS.
@highscribeofaetherium Well, I went to Italy this summer on a mission trip and had genuine gelato there. I have to say I like them all, although I haven’t had sorbet much.
- Load More
