-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL I have phrases like that me and my brother use that no one would understand…..
Ummmm, maybe like first or second cousins or something somehow? My brain is drawing a blank too as it realized what it got itself into.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I see the videogamey-ness in that aesthetic…what’s that about?
LOL I just found I’m into videogaming lore. Not so much the games themselves as the stories behind them and stuff. Spent too long watching my brother play Super Smash Bros. and looking up random facts about whatever character he was playing afterward…..
also my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 haha oops.
Well, I guess you can work that into the story.
Or, you know, they could be related some other way besides being stepbrothers and they don’t know it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol your reference pics might be of the same guy. Or of twin brothers or something.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, this sounds so cool!!! I love it! Where did you come up with the idea?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad I could help!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love Reuben!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok, so you said that you don’t want the story to be too depressing, but you still want the readers to feel the MCs emotions. Well, a way to do that is have at least one character who foils the MC. One that has great faith in God after going through something difficult. So that character has joy in their life despite their p…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore not if he brought her to the present??
or maybe it’s an alternate universe or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and your worldbuilding is really cool by the way!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge Ohh this might actually be funny….especially since Brian used THAT phrase…..
The velociraptor, Beta, is also mine. She’s pretty harmless though, unless you threaten her first.
Crosshair
“Dragon! Kill it! Run!” the boy shouted.
The girl stopped him. “Wait, Brian! Hold up! I think he’s friendly!! He’s not trying to eat…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How sad!! 😥😥
Oh wow…..those charries….I feel a bit sorry for them actually. @mineralizedwritings the other one dies…….he’s pretty mean in the end though so while it’s sad, it’s also like “well……he kinda got what he had earned for all that killing……”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Ha, yeah I can go for both though. (Obviously one or the other–not both at once!! 😂)
@mineralizedwritings Your profile pic is cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Also, it’s not a ripoff if it’s a fanfic. It just means you like it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin I think Snake just walked off, muttering about them. You could have your charrie ask him what’s wrong, though. Or ask the “winged boys.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lydibug Your charrie sounds cool! What is she? She looks human but has paws, I assume?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley That’s so cool!! I haven’t watched Descendants, but I’ve always loved the idea. Go for it!
oooh….I might know who Val’s dad is, but I won’t spoil it for everyone yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds like I’d enjoy those! I’ll definitely look them up!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never heard of her. What genre does she write?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles oh ok!
- Load More
