-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oh, you don’t need to animate it straight off! You can just have a lyric video, and every time the lyrics change it shows a new picture or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that story sounds so cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m good with that!!
I still haven’t figured anything out. Mostly I’m here to read everyone else’s great scenes…..lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Um… I think Aella is pronounced like: A-ella.
So just like saying a long “a” before the name Ella I guess. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, that looks awesome!! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m down for it! I think it would work a lot better for all of us. (Even though I haven’t done a prompt from the new list yet. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
First of all, super cool idea!!
Second, my vote is…..
Italy!
Though all three sound awesome… 🤔😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think Addison fits pretty well with the pic. And I like the name. 😊 If you want some more ideas, I’ve recently started an ongoing list of names for future characters. Here it is:
- Lorraine
- Novalie
- Isla
- Nova
- Serafina
- Emerson
- Aella
- Felicity
- Alessia
- Willa
- Willow
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizdwritings
Oh my goodness, that looks awesome! I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool! That’s awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin you could though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That sounds cool! So kinda like the Tron plot except he’s playing the game on purpose rather than just being in there for another reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge I’ll do that then!
Also, he’s pretty tough. He most likely will end up coming to the class, he just doesn’t want to get into trouble, because that means trouble for his siblings too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ok, we’re ready to start this back up again!!
Crosshair
“There is.” Riker sensed it too.
Fin smiled at them. “Then shall we go that way? Feel free to lead the way…..we’ll merely follow.”
“Fine with me.” Crosshair stepped into the hallway, a small flashlight lighting up their path.
Before long, he could…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GASP
WOLFIE HAS AUTISM????
Sorry, I get really giddy when I learn a charrie is autistic….cause I’m kinda one of them, y’know??
What does level 2 mean btw?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow! Interesting scene!
I’m going to assume those girls are dreadfully spoiled with that bribery act………
What do they even want?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings cool!
This is sorta random, but I was listening to a Tauren Wells song the other day and thought of your charrie……And I thought it’d actually be really cool if you drew like a lyric video for your favorite song from that artist with pictures of your charrie and others……like scenes from your WIP that fit the song or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s a really interesting idea!! I like sci-fi type stories like that, and the message in the story is cool too!
- Load More
