-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 he is pretty awesome, so I’m not gonna judge. I do that with my favorite charries.
And yes!! I’m totally imagining her in the movie! Not sure where. I was just all like “Where would she be….hmmm…”
We’re gonna watch Civil War after Age of Ultron…so…yeah!
My dad wants us to get caught up on Marvel movies cause…..well I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 lol that meme
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That was such a great scene!
So I was just watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier yesterday….And I kept imagining Madeline in it, lol. Kinda don’t know where she would fit, but I’m starting to be just as over the moon about Bucky’s awesomeness as you are. And that’s while watching him be mostly a bad guy!!
@smiley and my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love that. 😂🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Woah… I’m not sure why it posted twice.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! I’m glad you’re back! 😉
Thanks, girl! Glad to be back! 😊
Yeah… not a huge fan of research, so at this point I’m thinking I’ll probably stick with contemporary, and just outline reallyyy well so that it doesn’t drag, or place it in some vague historical setting and do the same.
Yep… outlining… 😬😂
I think the historical aspe…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!! 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!! 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
@magicalstories
Oh my word I love this idea already!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love her!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Definitely Astrid, from one of my most recent books.
She sounds awesome! I love her name!
Katniss, from the hunger games
Awesome!! I haven’t read or watched them and I’ve heard mixed opinions on it. I’m assuming you’d recommend them? 😉
That’s really hard lol!!! I’m just going to do one of my most written books because it was pret…
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions, questions and more questions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
A forum all about questions… where have I seen that?🤔 Eeh, probably nowhere, right?😂
*shrugs* Doesn’t sound familiar to me. 😂
I say just do whatever works for you. I mainly work on one WIP, but I have tons of others that are either just ideas floating around in my brain or have been manifested into moodboards. XD The…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hm… Well in my opinion, making it historical fiction would take a lot more work since on top of the research you have to do for the MC’s cancer or disease, you’d have to research that time period and their medical practices/what they knew about her cancer.
If I were you, I’d stick with contemporary.
But, I’m not you. XD
But……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
I love it all you guys!!! 😊 You’re all such great writers!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww!! I read all three parts of Nyx’s story and I love it!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Those moodboards look awesome!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wait, is “Flag Smasher” a canon thing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!!
- Load More
