-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
ha ha, bodyguards for pax?
Let’s do it.
My charries would love that too. It’s kinda what they’re made for…..and their previous experiences with bullies would be some help.
Why don’t a few characters make a “protect Paxton” club or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision lol yep that’s my family!
@freedomwriter76 love that scene!! ooh and I like the board.
TBH I’m wondering if I should join your little protection squad, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I think everyone has already recommended books that I would have recommended. XD
But you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, right? If not, I highly recommend it! 👌🏻
Umm… I can’t really think of anything else right now. Oh!! Actually, the Ascendance series by Jennifer Nielsen is really good. I’ve read the first four, but haven’t gotten to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes, searching through multiple docs trying to find something. It’s always great to have it separated but all in one place. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yesss!! He’s been writing for almost half a century, so he’s like a writing genius. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh I love it!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Glad I could encourage ya, girl!! 😊
Here’s the link to his site: https://jerryjenkins.com/
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness he looks amazing!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 ok!
Feather
How….?
She’d been walking in a straight line almost the whole time…and here she was, back at the courtyard.
This place was still as strange as she remembered it.
This was a different exit, though. The fruit trees were toward the other side of the wide, grassy space.
She didn’t see any…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I have some Star Wars x Marvel ideas!
I understand your story is predominantly about Steve and Bucky, however if you want to make an entire Star Wars themed MCU, here are some cool tales to tell! I got some of these from a video I watched on the crossover and some of them I made up:
- Tony Stark could totally be a Mandalorian,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 we might. My mom literally went through the movie and noted down all of the scariest parts so she could skip them for my brother.
I’m still not completely in on the idea of watching everyone turn to dryer lint, but I’ll watch if only to see Bucky and Rocket banter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I can see your reasoning! I agree on the making his own choices part, I guess I’m just a bit more used to him with longer hair, so….
Ha, and Hunter’s not my charrie either, he’s one of six MCs from Star Wars: The Bad Batch, a TV show I think I’m a little over obsessed with, lol. But in my mind, he’s mine, completely mine,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Same for you! I can draw:
- Any character from a WIP if given sufficient references
- A character from any Star Wars or Marvel movie/show
- Any type of dragon
- A fanfic character from any universe, again if given sufficient reference material
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 I could!!
How about this: I’ll draw one character from a story of yours (fanfic or original). Which do you want?
I might draw him/her (probably him, I’m better at guys) as a half-cat or half-dragon if I decide I want to.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 great scene as always!!
oh, and I researched the tattoo thing……
and yeah, that would probably cause a lot of trouble. Those who had it or even those who removed it by hurting themselves there were often executed…..
Although one of the few guys who actually escaped was a man who really deserved execution, so…..There’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings That one’s cool!
@freedomwriter76 Christopher Hart books are pretty good, I have a bunch.
I’m not a manga person, mostly because even the not-dark ones just aren’t interesting to me, but I don’t mind the art style! And your characters look really good.
Aaaand yeah I think you turned me to liking Bucky too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofatherium
Also, as a side note, I have absolutely no idea how long this might take. It could be later today, or it may be next week XD
I totally understand. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
*gasp* Yes pleaseee!!
I cannot draw people (or most things really) for the life of me, so I would love to see my character drawn. 😊
Alright… now which character to choose…..
Ok… Imma choose my villain 😆
His name his Derek Len. For a general description he’s 6’ 2’’, a slim but slightly muscular build, his hair is a ver…[Read more]
- Load More
