-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley LOL!!
@freedomwriter76 those ideas are sweet! (Y’know, you really spoil Bucky. Almost more than you traumatize him, lol.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision yesssss I love that profile pic @freedomwriter76 yours is great too!
@smiley People don’t like Age of Ultron? It was so cool! I don’t get it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can imagine them being like three brothers or something, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 THAT FAN ART HAHAHA
Tony and Peter being all like “haha selfie!” and Stephen’s just like “ehh whatever”
I love it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
That looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is super cool!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Maybe I’ll have to do stuff like this too. 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Uh oh…
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision
Hunter
A ruckus in the hallways caught his attention.
He darted out to see what was going on, and came across a winged boy–not a dragon–gripping a squealing character even younger than Hunter himself was.
“No! Let him go!!” screamed another boy. They were probably…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Only Crosshair for now, but Tech might join if his brother suggests it to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello She’s cool!
The pic on the bottom left makes me think of my own charries.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley that makes two of us then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley Makes sense!
(I actually thought Nat and Yelena were sisters until I learned they weren’t lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome boards!
I can see that your charries haven’t actually changed all that much since their beginnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh!
My brother and I do the same thing! We take inspiration from day-to-day conversation, tbh.
Like, one time, I read that the words “glitch” and “bagel” both derive from Yiddish or something like that. My brother told me “The Glitched Bagel” would be a funny name for a bagel shop….
So we made that a part of our story! It’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’ve listened to a few Skillet songs, thanks to my friend who likes them.
Their song “Finish Line” is kinda the unofficial theme song for one of the characters I’ve “borrowed.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oh and yeah for some reason, Nat x Steve and Yelena x Bucky in the same universe makes a weird kinda sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wanda x Loki?????
Ok I’m actually not sure what to say to that.
I’m imagining it, and it’s cool, but it’s also three billion different kinds of weird.
Maybe because I was just rewatching Loki’s TV show, and in there he’s quite obviously shipped with Sylvie, one of the other main characters, and that’s what I’m kinda sticking with. But…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep, Mandalorian’s pretty great.
My personal favorites are Andor and The Bad Batch. The former’s got some iffy stuff, but it’s got an awesome plot. The latter’s got nothing wrong so far, even though some people complain the characters’ arcs are too flat. (I don’t exactly agree, and I kinda love those charries to death anyway)
- Load More
