-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Aghhhhh, I totally understand. 😩
I have finished a couple drafts before, but that doesn’t make it easy. In fact, I’m really struggling to start a new draft for book two in my trilogy and edit draft two of the first book.
I don’t know how to answer your questions except for the fact that I can relate somewhat. XD
Though I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, I love all of these scenes!!! ❤️ Great job, girl!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@thearcaneaxiom I’d love to see a video about the 4d cube!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww pax!!!
*Shakes him by the shoulders* LISTEN BUD, IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT’S YOUR BROTHERS WHOSE WINGS I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO TURN INTO PLUCKED CHICKENS (not Sorren though). You never did anything bad to anyone, please stop blaming yourself before you make everyone here sad!!
would that scare him? sorry if it would.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge yay!
lol
@freedomwriter76 My charries will want in on this S.A.O.T.N.P.I.T.S.O. thing for sure. Hunter especially, and Beta too.
I just gotta wake them up first, lol. One thing my characters have in common with me? They sleep in if they can.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Feather
Paxton’s stomach growled loud enough for the others to notice.
“You hungry, Paxton?” Riker asked. Paxton nodded, barely perceptible.
Fin noticed and asked where he could get some food.
“There may be a kitchen close by…but I’m not certain.” Riker told him, looking around.
“I remember looking for one a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper We don’t really talk much about normal life in here, lol, but I’m certain there is all that! You can literally invent whatever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley wow!! love it!
oh, btw,
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @those-who-like-marvel
I watched Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday! I really wasn’t in the mood for another Marvel movie, but after watching it I found I actually really liked it (besides the occasional inappropriate joke, but it wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been).
My dad says…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Oh yeah! someone can stand up to the headmistress and live to tell the tale, finally!!
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Ah, ok.
I get it, it’s never fun being sick.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Whew, I finally got to this. XD
I like what you have already. It sounds good!
Piggy-backing off of what Min said…
It would be interesting to show how her thinking about this has morphed over the years. Did she assume she was going to die 5 years ago, and had been painstakingly waiting? Maybe she always thought she was going to get b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gotcha. Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore I don’t mind!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin
Tech
All passengers please make sure you are properly strapped in, as we are about to launch.
Tech looked around for a seat, climbing into one with a hole cut out of it that fit his tail almost perfectly.
Odd…There were no other dragons here, so who would have designed a chair for one?
He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper You’re welcome, I guess….lol
I consider myself something of a pop culture person, except for me it’s less about actors and singers and people who are not at all interesting, and more about the characters, movies, video games and books themselves.
I have this book full of characters from video games, many of which I’ve never…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley the scene of Alpine trying to comfort Bucky made my heart straight up MELT
lol I can imagine it and it’s SO CUTE
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c yeah basically what whalekeeper said.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m sorry about that! What happened? Is this just a health condition you’ve always had?
I’ll be praying!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-I-forgot-sorry-lol
Sooo, I didn’t read through all the past RPs but I know something big happened, so could someone give me a summary of what’s gone on in the past day or so that I’ve missed?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 aww Pax’s descriptions of Feather are so sweet.
- Load More
