-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyone else
I drew Snake being attacked by the creature yesterday! It took me 3 hours lol. I just colored him today.

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Yeah, pizza’s good,” Liv said, her cheeks flushing a darker shade of blue. Fynn smirked at Lukas and elbowed him, pointing with his eyes at Liv. Liv buried her hands in Xandro’s blue mane, trying to distract herself from the embarrasment.
The next few days were sure to be awkward ones, that was for sure.
Awww ᾗ…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
or in his right mind, whatever
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin you’re welcome! Also, I like your profile pic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh Snake’s definitely gonna apologize for that once he’s awake
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings bruhhhh
lol I had a dream once that I was catching these, like, foot-long lizards that could swim
I felt bad because I found a huge one but it was dead
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh, we all have that one charrie we can’t stop thinking about
For me it cycles between several.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I just google translated your forum signature and I have to say I love that!
oh and yeah, I think Crosshair would let you hug him but he certainly wouldn’t hug you back lol
He’s probably used to it, his siblings have probably done it to him a number of times
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley awesome drawing! My dad loves those movies lol
Also, that scene is great. I think that the story is viable either way, honestly, so I can appreciate scenes like yours without thinking “Ugh, Marvel should never have done what they did, they should’ve taken a note from fanfic writers” like some things they’ve done lately.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s awesome. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I love that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, yeah that’s no fun. I’ll be praying for you too. ❤️
Yess, of course girl!!
I think it’s fun that I’ll see the book come out and be like, “I know her!” Over the internet, but I know her nonetheless. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
- Load More
