-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hello sweet friend!! I’m pretty good. Kinda sad over some things, but i’m pretty good. Thank you for asking. 💕
How are you girl?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Not sure if this will at all help, but here’s my approach to titles.
I think titles are always more interesting if they do not connect to what the characters are doing, but to the inner conflicts, themes, and messages of the book, origins, or a struggle. Idk, I like abstract titles that make you think. So I’d focus on what the emotions…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 LOL LOVE IT!!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Lesli stands back in shock, looking down at Acheron, then at Luna.
“Luna?” Lesli echoes Tauren.
Tauren slowly picks up Acheron’s sword.
Not much heavier than my pickaxe.
He steps back, still watching him warily.
“THAT WAS EPIC!” Lesli exclaims. She raises Luna’s hand in…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
XD Haha, yeah, there’s a lot going on right now. Okay! Sounds good! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
😳😳😳😳
OH MY GOSH GIRL THAT WAS AWESOME XDXDXD
And I TOTALLY agree. That is the best thing I’ve imagined all week XDXD
Great job writing that!! I love Luna so much
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
sure! Luna can join!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m allergic to peanut butter, therefore you can’t hit me in the head with that peanut butter sandwich.
*Smacks you with sun-butter sandwich*
I win.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So you just write out a short description of your charrie(s), their name, physical appearance, and anything extra you’d like to add. Then you can write your first RP of said character waking up anywhere in the castle. And then, you and Princessa can figure out when y’all’s characters will meet!
You don’t have to read other people’s RPs,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
its never too full!
I don’t need to repeat the others, you can join with any characters though!
Nice to meet you! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic so I'm publishing a novelette… in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
REALLY GIRL?!?! That’s awesome!!! I’m so excited for you!!!! And I’ll totally check it out!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I don’t believe we’ve met officially, but I saw you used to be active while I was exploring the older forums. Anyway, it’s lovely to meet you!!
And yes, this is the right place! And it’s never too full!! You can add as many as you need, the amount differs for everyone 😀 I’d love to see some of your charries!
And there’s several…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Y’all want to start this RP again?? I’ve really been missing Bren and Aaron and Lily and Elias…and everyone! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, Freedom, you’re so sweet to offer to do that for everyone!! I’d love to have one done, but totally no pressure, no rush. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So glad that made your day! I love talking with you here, so glad you joined! <333
@freedomwriter76 @light
“Ok ok that’s enough.” Lesli stands up, leaving Jared with his head down at the table.
He must be used to this behavior.
“You want us to leave you and your friend over there alone, so we’ll do that.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic so I'm publishing a novelette… in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
I probably won’t be doing an arc because of the content warnings, but I’m so happy for you girl! 🎉🎉
Are you on insta by chance?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I stood awkwardly to the side, hands thrust deep in my pockets, silently observing as Tauren and Tony attempted to get the key from Acheron.
I winced as he shot Tauren a look that would melt stone. His gaze reverted back to Jared, who sat by Lesli a few feet away.
Poor Jared, I thought, eyeing the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awww girl!!! That made my day 😀 Thank you so much!!!! You’re so sweet ❤❤❤ I’m so glad that my writing has improved so much! It’s only because I’ve got such good examples of great writing from all my friends here 😀
And that comic is awesome XDXD I srsly love Layson so much ❤
*Gasps* NOOO MATTHEW!!! My…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, chicken run!
Doing pretty ok, thanks! How are you?
I just found a song that fits Layson’s arc so perfectly, it’s “I lived” by one republic. I’ve been thinking a lot about his book recently, i think its becoming my favorite. I could try to explain a whole bucnh of it, but honestly the lyrics of that song are the best way to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@looplin
That sounds Like a good idea, I always do my best work when there isnt any pressure.
Yeah I’ve done a couple, I’ll probably post them in the art forum. I made ship art for the first time! XD
have you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! 🙂 I got a lot of my style from copying from Manga books. (I’m not recommending Manga. There’s some some really bad series and some good ones)
Yep! Happy is great. I’ll have to look into careful!
Wow, dancing and violin?! That’s amazing!
Oh, great question!
I like the wingfeather saga and Haikyuu the most. Haikyuu is the…[Read more]
- Load More
