-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
Welcome!
Cool! I was hoomeschooled until 2nd grade, but I do online now.
I’m MineralizedWritings around here, I’m currently doing online highschool/college. I draw (mostly my own characters, but I make fanart too!) , read sometimes, write, play the clarinet, and do some speeecubing.
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya novel…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello and welcome! I’m Erica.
That’s cool you play volleyball! Do you play on a team? I’m . . . really bad . . . but I enjoy playing with my sister and our friends.
Hey, another string player! I play cello. Aren’t string instruments the best? 🙂
And . . . more questions!
1. Winter or summer: what’s better?
2. Do you like pineapple…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey Sara! I’m Erica, writer of fantasy, lover of all marine life, science enthusiast, cello player, etc., etc.
That’s cool you write Adventures in Odyssey fanfics! I’ve never listened to it but I’m familiar with it from subscribing to Clubhouse magazine when I was younger.
SOÂ . . . questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character you’re…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, my gosh, I just realized that XD. I’m so sorry!! I guess that shows we’re a lot alike 😀 🙂
Oh yep, you don’t have to answer them all. We didn’t mean to overwhelm you XD lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi Sara!! Welcome to KP!! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teen writer, piano player, and home schooler. I just joined about a month ago, so I’m fairly new too.
Okay, cool! I was not, but I’m sure some of my friends here on KP were.
Oh, yes, Christian always!! I’ve heard of Adventures in Odyssey; what is it?
I’m home schooled but I’ve never…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so much father than I could go! I don’t really do cubes at all. I’ve played around with it a few times and maybe only get a few of the faces done… after thirty minutes. 😅
Really cool plot!!
Just takes some practice! Jperm on youtube has the best tutorials, I couldn’t have learned it without that.
Thanks! 😃
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
HI!!! Yay, another young writer! I explored KP for a while until I was an official “teenager” too!
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a piano-playing, home-schooled, writer-that-just-started-seriously-writing-last-year teenage girl.
It’s nice to meet you! Oooh, I saw your mood-boards! Love them!! I’ve been experimenting with mood boards lately…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Quick tip, if you want people to get notified you replied you can tag them! My tag is @mineralizedwritings
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅 Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜 Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’r…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Glad to have you here! 😃
Dogs are great (I’m allergic though)! I wanted to play volleyball for awhile, lol never did though. I still watch games rarely though (only sport I can watch without being clueless 😂) Violin sounds like fun, my sister used to play.
I’m MineralizedxWritings around here, I’m currently doing online…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedonwriter76
Well then…XD
oOpS
Alright…alright…it’s okay…I shared it…that’s my own doing…but don’t tell anyone…XD
Lol don’t worry, I wouldn’t.
🤐
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, about Riker… perhaps I have done some snooping around the spoiler forum 😂 I shouldn’t have lol but I know some things now 🤣
I don’t know everything though. It was only a brief snooping.
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely beautiful. <333
It is ❤️❤️. I couldn’t believe it when I read that. That grandfather must be very strong in the spirit of righteousness.
My vision just got blurry for a minute…
Yes. Totally get you girl. And after that absolute amazing, precious, testimony of the grandfather, you see the picture of a very cute sweet lit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly watch as part of the group splits off.
“I didn’t really want to do that… but we do need food.” Kaine says, watching them walk out the door.
“Julius you can stay here with us.” Everly says, turning to face him.
He doesn’t seem like he need an ounce…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow, what a sweet but sad story. I’m glad God is guiding him through this. Again, thanks for sharing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, he seems sweet 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on who the other people are, but generally she’s like a little ball of energy 😂 (oh and she loves flowers)
Yeah! Min is fine, Mineralizedwritings is kinda long to type lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @felicity @Wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
So, my mom just showed me this…and it is mind-blowingly sincere and just amazing. The grandfather of the girl that was murdered, he wrote this. And needless to say, I believe our prayers are helping and being answered :O 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

- Load More
