-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re not obligated! If you want to though, just do it whenever works best for you 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
Lyla
Before Julius could reply, a door leading into the hall opened quickly and two people stepped in. (@keilah-h what do they look like?)
The man had a rifle pointed at us. We all jumped up as he asked loudly, “Who are you?!”I glanced over at Matthew. His eyes were wid…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh cool! He’s trying to find the, uh… thing to the… place.
Good guess, it’s not what you’re thinking though. You’re close. 😀
hahahah I confuse people XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I just listened to it! I don’t listen to Casting Crowns much atm, but I definitely heard that song before. Probably ages ago when we use dot listen to the christian radio on the way to school, bit of a throwback. Thanks for the suggestion, been awhile since I heard that!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Ok, let me try to fix this real quick. This is going to be confusing XD I’ve just never rp’ed Tauren or Lesli, and I really wanted too now 😂 and I can’t figure out Kaine’s character arc atm.
Kaine
Kiane and Everly walk slowly down the hall with the rest of the group. A large crash sounds from across the way. Kaine…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww man! I had just written a RP with Kaine getting out his bow and aiming it right back at Crosshair 😅😂. And Mattthew was just like “whoa man.” XD So is it gonna be like they were never there or they just disappear and are replaced withTauren and Lesli, and everyone’s like “whoa. Where’s Kaine and Everly??” 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keliah-h @felicity (srry I cant remember if you’re in our group, I’m confused now lol) @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin
I’m going to swap Tauren and Lesli in for Kaine and Everly, I’m not currently writing those two so they are a bit less fun to rp. So yeah, Kaine and Everly mysteriously disappear.
Tauren: 6’2″, 16 years old. Brown…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha yes… I love mysterious characters. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok yeah! I can do some rp, idk who else is on.
We are actually over in the character castle rn, I don’t think we have any students at this wild school 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, letters are fun, but I don’t think we would be able to stay consistent. We video chat about twice a week rn though, so that helps. It’s just a big adjustment. It’s had it’s benefits, I’ve got my own room now and I feel a bit more like my own person, if that makes since.
And yeah, I’ll bet that kid was shocked 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all…I’m sending you a big hug…hope you can feel it!
Thanks! 💛
It’s been a little hard, but thankfully the year before we built up some online communication. Kinda weird, ik, sitting in the same room, texting and hearing the other person ‘pfffft’ at whatever you just sent, but it made the transition easier having that alrea…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome! Thank you! ❤️😊❤️ This is why I love KP 😊❤️.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @arien @starofthenorth @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 sorry if I forgot anyone!
If you feel like reading, I suggest you go back into the forum and find the other chapters first 🙂
Keiryn stares into his empty cup.
“What now?” He glances at his watch. “I’ve got 3 hours to burn.”
“I’m going to head…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
😊❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, yeah! We should repost that meme, and sign it “sincerely, the KP group.” 😂😅 I go to bed pretty early for a teen, so I usually write during the day (like I should be right now but that’s not gonna happen 😅🤣) but I would write at night if I could😉😅.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@llightoverdarkness6
💛💛💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep. Not being able to fall asleep because your just dying to work out that charries backstory 😂 Happens to me sometimes. I tend to write the best sad scenes at bed time. Who knows why, the darkness outside seems to help a little.
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Y’all. I’m so proud of y’all sharing your opinions and some of the things you are going through. I’m a pretty sensitive person too, and I’ve felt embarrassed about it before. Thank you all for sharing, and I hope you know that being sensitive is not something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. And if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you liked it! 😁 💛
Pulling people’s heart strings is probably one of my biggest goals as an author! Happy I succeeded 🙂
And yes, he’s so innocent. 😊
- Load More
