-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, it wasn’t actually that long, it just felt like it.
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @arien @whoeverelseiforgot
So I have a romantic subplot in my WIP and I love it lol . . . 😍🤣
Christopher and Briana have an interesting relationship. When they are fifteenish (they haven’t met each other yet) their fathers sort of arrange for them to eventually get married.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww! I love them! So good 😊.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I have a couple others I might post later.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Elena (I don’t know if I’ve mentioned her yet, she’s Christopher’s nine-year-old sister and super adorable!!)

-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

And this is Briana.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
I have pictures of my characters . . . let’s see if I can figure this out . . .j
Aha! Got it! This is Christopher.

-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s hilarious!! 🤣🤣 My sister and I don’t really tease each other about our crushes . . . now I have ideas though! (Actually I think my sister and her crush are so similar they really need to get together . . . they’re both too shy to talk to each other but it’s so cute and they are perfect for each other . . . LOL)
Aww! That’s so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, love the pics! They all look so good! My favorite is Aeden
surprise, surprise XD.I always like the guys the best 😂.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
S0rry girl! I accidentally tagged loopy instead of you 🤦🏻♀️😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @esther-c Aww poor Everton! Matthew (my character) is always tripping/falling so when he sees Ev fall and knock down the armor😂 he’s probably gonna be like, “Yes! Finally, someone gets me!” XD
Matthew
Kaine and Everly fell backwards into a black hole. Kaine yelled, “We’re fine, Don’t worry about us!”…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh idk… try right clicking the picture and clicking copy, and then use control v to post it in the kp text box?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Perfect 😉!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfatasy12
Oh and I do have a scene like that
When Lesli is meeting Everly for the first time (already awkward because they hardly see other pople, much less somebody there age) Tauern comes running out saying he saw a frog (snake) in a tree, he’s going to poke it to see if it jumps, and wants to know if Lesli wants to watch, and then he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
MY THIRD TIME WRITING THIS KP STOP EATING THEMMMM
my post gets shorter every time because I have to re-wright it sorry lol…
I would love to know what Nyx would look like as a human…. if he does shapeshift. And I don’t think there is anything odd about it. It’s a bit different with a romance, but as long as they have a human…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just copy and pasted all of the tips into a document that I’m going to reflect on often 🤣😊.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @felicity @sarafini @
Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the tips and ideas!!! As soon as y’all started sharing ideas, my brain was just like gushing with more ideas about other parts of the story!! So I have a TON of stuff to work with now 😃! Thank you all so much 😊!!
Ooh that sounds interesting! When you s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Oh fun! Enjoy the nutcracker play!!!!
Thank you! It was fun! The dancers were so graceful. Even the little eight year olds🥰😅! They were really cute.
Your welcome! Glad to do it. Oh sweet!! My little brother just turned 14. 🙁 I can’t imagine him letting me brush his teeth…😂😂
😊. Yes! Awwww. Yeah I don’t think he would love that ǹ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! You really didn’t have to do that! But awww, thanks. Will you tell me what you think after you read it?
You are so welcome!! I want to😊! Of course I will! I’m gonna buy it today sometime. I didn’t get a chance to yesterday 😩. I read the sneak peak on Amazon, and I’m loving it already! Bramble is just the cutest…[Read more]
- Load More
