-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay, welcome back 😊! I didn’t want to tag you while you were gone, bc I didn’t want to blow up your email 😂.
I don’t know if I’ve already said this, but Matthew is adorable and I love him. 💕
Awww, thank you so much!! I think he’s my favorite oc so far (sorry Lyla 😂). I feel the same way about Carter!! ❤️ 😊…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h (Anyone else too! Sorry, I’m loosing track of who the wingfeather fans are here!) @loopylin
(You should watch it if you have the time to spare, It’s really good)
Ok but jk spend your winter break however you want 😂
Some digital art I made of Leeli!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
. I guess that shows how much I love your charries!! I think poor Matthew might have a breakdown😅😭.
Oh I’m so glad you like my charries! And poor Mathew 😥
Lol don’t worry about it, yeah… Milo can just pretend that wasn’t absolutely terrifying. I just wanted to try Tauren and Lesli in the castle without…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
Thank you!!
Thanks! Glad you think so!
Aw thanks! I mean I do perhaps put a lot of effort into Tauren’s hair… it must be very floofy in every drawing.
And whoever had that quote about happiness being annoying your brother… (esther-c was that you?)
It’s the opposite for me. I love…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
A moodboard esk thingy I drew of my charries! They aren’t labeled, and ignore the apparent ages because Tauren looks too young and Layson looks too old. Laysn is bottom right, Keiryn is the one with black hair, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren
Tauren looks up at a grand ceiling, arching above him in many different directions.
Where am I?
He slowly raises to a sitting position, taking in the beautiful architecture around him.
Woah… this place is amazing.
He stands up, brushing himself off, before turning to a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds cute!
Woah yall.. 8 books? oh my XD
And thanks! I can’t wait to show you all how it unravels too, even though that’s in the ending of my series.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone@keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @any-one-else-
And here’s Lyla’s

-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @any-one-else-
Heres Matthew’s mood board! I just finished it! He’s one of my favorite charries ❤️.
Hope you like him!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I liked it!
I think it would have been cool to have some inner dialogue about how the dad felt about stealing the bus! I haven’t connected with him as a character yet, and I thin some inner dialogue would really help. I like that it seems like Ev’s dad is going to get redemption! Idk where you’re taking it, but I think it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, yeah. My charrie, Lyla is actually some model from California I think 😂. It doesn’t matter who the people actually are, all that matters is that they look like your character 😉.
Speaking of, I just finished Matthew’s (Lyla’s brother) moodboard! I’ll share both of theirs in just a second.
-
Erica replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @whalekeeper @annabethkatherinewingfeather @anyone else I’m forgetting
I agree that On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness isn’t as great as the others. I think Andrew Peterson had some good ideas, but he hadn’t worked much on his writing yet. And I do not like the type of “humor” that occurs in especially the first th…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I know God is in control, but I struggle a lot with that.
I struggle with the same thing. It’s easy to say “God is in control!” but it’s so, so much harder to believe it.
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(And wow, everything you say about Layson–seriously, he draws an animal guide to make Tauren think a snake is a frog? LOL–reminds me of this guy I know whose name is really similar, so I keep picturing the guy I know happens to be my sister’s crush sorry
Hey now.
Yeah.
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
I hav…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @godlyfantasy12
Thanks for all your suggestions! I will most likely use one of them but I haven’t had the time to think through them all yet 😊
I never really thought about using Latin names before, but it seems that’s what a lot of you guys do! Latin is great.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! “Briana” is actually some actress (it just said “actress Becky G.” lol) but I thought she really had Briana’s face!
- Load More
