-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, this forum did get off topic! I had a super busy weekend and I’m just now getting back on! Sorry I kind of started it . . . well, actually not sorry, it’s fun to read this guys LOL 🤣🤣
Lol, Yep!! Yeah, I get what you mean 🤣 lol.
I kind of have a crush on my character Aedan, honestly . . . he’s not what I’d call cu…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! That sounds super cool! I suppose i’m saying I’d like to live in your WIP than? 😅
Well it looks cool, and I’d totally read that book.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your new pfp! It makes me want to go on a grand adventure in whatever world that is 😂 Like I want to be there. Now. And I want some important adventurer girl role in that story.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha how’d you guess? Other than the fact that he’s an adorable, shy and blue eyed, sandy brown haired, sweet 13 year old boy?🤣🤣And I write from his pov the most in the castle 😂.
Yeah, he just seems like a really sweet kid. And what’s not to love about him? He’s always nervous too?
I’m sorry!! Did you want to answer the quest…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone
Tauren looks over as a determined looking girl pushes a nervous boy over towards him.
“Hi,” The boy says shyly.
“Oh. Hello,” Tauren says, barley avoiding a stutter.
The girl nudges the boy expectantly.
“Oh! I-I-I’m Matthew,” He says, with a stutter.
“I’m Tauren,” Tauren says, shakin…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And my sis has a crush on him too *giggles evilly* Ok don’t yell at me @starofthenorth you’re the one who said so!
I did?
I liked the dude he’s based on . . . you did too.
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oo, fun!!
Let’s see how many I can remember:
Christopher: Greek, Christ-bearer
Alexander: Greek, protector and defender of mankind (really fits his personality!)
Briana: Irish, high, noble, exalted
Andrea: womanly
Elena: Spanish, torch, light
Cara: friend
Jade: Um, jade stone?
Michael: Hebrew, who is like God
I don’t think I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Ev!! He is very outgoing and confident, thats for sure 😅🤣🤣!
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone
Cool!! A dragon character! Is he evil or not? Okay, that sounds good!! Ooof, yeah, Tauren and Matt will probably be freaked out. They need to meet! They are a lot alike, they’d probably be good friends. I’ll go…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it’s been going on for several days. It’s happened to me before, but it’s always fixed itself. So . . .
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Amen…what a beautiful plan God set in place!
Yes, sister!!
Yeah that’s right. 😀
😉
I wouldn’t say I have crushes on them…but I do tend to write super amazing boy characters. My problem is that I don’t give them enough flaws, so they don’t seem realistic. Gotta work on that.
That’s my problem too! I can give all my girls plenty of flaws……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No that works fine!
I’d love to have a dragon shake things up!
Tauren’s going to be terrified lol (probobly @lightoverdarkness ‘s Mathew too)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! That was good!
I’m getting some mild stone-keeper (WFS) vibes from that guy who’s spying on Amidala (Can’t remember his name, but boy I don’t like him 😤)
Super curious about why they want them not in the prison… and what that other place is.
I really appreciate your recognition of abusive relationships being confusing.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I actually have crushes on my boy characters 😂.
Lemme guess, It’s Mathew? 😂
Does any one else do that? Nvm, we’re getting off the crush topic…
😳
Hey now.
I feel personally attacked.
-
Erica started the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
(I don’t know who else to tag for this!)
For the last couple days KP hasn’t been working. I can see the home page, but if I click on any of the other pages it says “Page not found.”
From my email I can go to a specific forum and it works just fine, but I can’t see the recent topics or articles.
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
Lol. Sorry, guys! Err girls 😅. Moving on…
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
Okay! We’re moving on now 😂😅
I mean, it’s not their fault if they fell madly in love, right?
No, not at all …[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol you’re just moderating and you became the target 😂🤣
Oh thanks! Yeah, that’s my OC Maylee! She’s a bit older here, in reality she’s like 3. The stars weren’t really my idea, loopy did some art of her awhile back and put cute little stuff in the background and I thought it was really cute so I did something similar with this one.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m definitely not the one who said that 😂 I think we’ve had a mis-tag (Perhaps you meant to tag @lightoverdarkness6 ?)
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
😂😂🤣
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
I mean, it’s not their fault…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! Lol
- Load More
