-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @loopylin
Kaine smirks.
“Hmm.”
Truth… what should I choose?
“What has been your most awkward moment?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!
Ach, poor Michael. *rubs hands together*
Michael cautiously sits down in the circle, next to Briana (his sister).
“Um–”
“Say dare,” Chris says, smirking.
“Say truth, it’s not as bad,” says Briana.
“Um–”
“And don’t take all day,” Kaine says.
The others smile behind their hands.
“Um–”
“Um–”
“Truth?”…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice story! I love the Little House feel.
I guess one thing I would say: when the Grants arrive, it seems like Pa automatically assumes they’re new to pioneer land. Maybe you could say he sees that their wagon is full of furniture and other belongings, or say something else so it’s obvious they’re new? Do what you want though!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Thanks! He is.:)
I thought you guys would think it was Kieryn! Lol I like surprising people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So Kaine picks somebody to dare now that he has been dared! I’ll pick one of your charries because your on rn.
Thanks! XD
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine looks around the room. “Micheal?”
“Truth or dare?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @everyone else
So . . . I take it we give each others’ charries the truths and dares?
Are we taking turns in any special order?
Sorry I’m a bit confused, I’ve never done anything like this before 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @others
I made a moodboard for Christopher and Briana, I just need to figure out how to post it. I can’t seem to copy and paste the entire thing. How do you do it? (It’s in a google doc)
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay! Thank you for the info!
I rhythmically knock on the door, calling my characters. “Lyla! Hey Matt! Iris, please get Asher out of bed. It’s no time to be sleeping in, he should know that!”
Hearing soft giggling,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Ok sorry for the wait guys!
Godly you could not have picked a both worse or better dare XD that one hits really close to home for Kaine. I’m not going to make it sad though because this is just a fun little game 😂, not a place for me to rant about my cinnamon…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elivshavet-pidyon @loopylin @themillionsofotherswhoareonhere
K, I’m finally here!
I’m going to use four charries for now: Christopher (call him Chris, his name takes too long to type!), Briana, Michael, and Elena.
I’m going to make Chris and Briana be engaged at this point, since…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I need to wright Kaine doing something next, I’m about to start making sushi though which is quite a project, I’ll try to get on soon XD
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneesleiforgot
Omg, This is such an amazing idea!!! I’ve got to finish school, but I’ll be on here later, with Matthew!! And a few other charries…including one you’ve never met before!!
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love your charries!! But where’s Tauren?! I need Tauren!! XD 🙂
Aragorn: Jonathan Rennesvaire, (18) my MC’s friend. Jon has many crazy things happen to him but he never dies. (One time he slips off a mountain path, falls over fifty feet into icy snow, and lands in some wild people’s animal trap. After a few…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Thanks for joining in! I haven’t been active lately, so I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. It looks like you’ve been around for a while, but welcome to the forum! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
Thank you for tagging me!! I joined about a month or so ago. Nice to meet you too!!! Your charries sound awesome!!
Leon Wagner?…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
Aww, thank you!! Yes, he’s my favorite too. He’s just so sweet 🥰!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok I’m going to get off now, if you all want to start up something else that’s fine, I’ll just pick up with whatever dare Kaine got in the morning! I don’t mind if you continue with Kaine just like frozen in time waiting to get his dare the whole night 😂🤣 you guys go ahead!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Uh… dare I suppose?” Kaine says, seeming unsure. He looks around the circle, only to notice his sisters surprised expression.
“What? Bad choice?”
“Yeah! You could have to do anything!” Everly gasps. “Kaine!” She hugs Kaine.
“W-WHat if they ask you-”
“I’ll be ok!” Kaine gives his sister a quick hug before trying to pull out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Any charrie you want to ask!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL that was THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!
Tauren stiffens at the sight of a large grey creature bounding from the door. A couple of screams sound from the group, one of them being lesli. Lesli’s eyes grow wide with terror as the animal transforms. Scooting a bit behind Tauren, who was just wishing to do the same to Lesli, she watches…[Read more]
- Load More
