-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Glad you thought it was fun to read! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@bookandbeakers
I sent you a google docs access request, it wouldn’t let me in. Can’t wait to read it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
Were glad to have you back! My sister is on Story Embers! Mind if I ask, what’s a ydubber? I see it all over the place, but can never find a definition on google XD
A couple…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I couldn’t figure out how to do it from a google doc, but I’m working on putting it into a Word doc, because I figured out how to do it that way. But thanks for the help!
-
Erica replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica. Nice to meet you, Audra! (such a pretty name btw!)
I also write YA fantasy!
Some questions:
1. Favorite Christmas cookie? (Or other cookie, or maybe you don’t like cookies at all? 😂🍪)
2. Who is your favorite character to write?
3. What’s your favorite ocean creature?
4. Do you like black…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @etc
My characters are Chris, Briana, Michael, and Elena.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for the wait!! I was washing dishes. 🙂
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, Dylan hates sardines.
Dylan
Alec glanced around. “Oh boy. Dare.” He grinned and whispered something to another boy, Kyle.
“Okay, dare.”
I thought for a moment. Then I laughed.
“Okay, I’ve got one. Hold your nose while you sing the chorus of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Topic of the week in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!!
I think @kathleenramm is the one to tag?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @sarafini
(I’m gonna change to first person, bc that’s how I usually write 😉
Dylan
“I dare you to eat whatever’s in that big box,” The girl, Everly said.
A large cardboard box appeared beside me. I jumped. What in the world? Crazy author. I glared back at the door, where she had left us.
I nodded stiffly, then reached…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! It’s morning for me too. Let me respond to @mineralizedwritings question to my charrie, then I’ll ask one of yours, or you can ask one of mine 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Okay, I’m here now. So sorry y’all!! Thank y’all so much for waiting.
Matthew
Luna stepped forward and knelt beside Tauren. She closed her eyes and I felt the rooms feeling to change. It felt peaceful. And safe. Despite the fact that there were who knows what and who knows who roaming these…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedritings @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, that’s fine! Aww, poor November!! Omg, and Paxton!
Oh man, eating a whole clove of garlic is pretty bad. Me and my brother sometimes eat one in the morning, (it’s very healthy) and we have to drink juice with it or else it burns and upsets our stomachs. It’s so bad. Poor Lesli!
Okay, so I have:
Matthew…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For sure!!
I was perhaps contemplating going to bed, then getting up and enduring the bright laptop screen to see what November said… lol I should have gone to bed like an hour ago XD
In the morning is better lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, November, You asked for it. 🤣
“Hmm… a good dare.” Lesli pauses.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.” A timer immediately appears on the wall.
“If you have one.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@Godlyfatasy12
“Eww!” Lesli laughs as a clove of garlic appeared on the floor in front of her.
She glances over at Tauren, laughing mockingly along with the crowd.
“Hey!”
“What?!”
“Your supposed to be on my side!”
Tauren shrugs, his smirk turning to a wide smile.
“Well fine then.” lesli shoves the entire clove into her mouth.
She shrugs as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok that was soo sad 😥 Like if I saw Paxton irl, I would want to hug him sooo bad 😭
I like how Ara’s really sweet with him though.
Lesli looks back. “Oh!” She pauses. “It’s my turn?”
“Hmm… dare?” Lesli says in an excited tone, not one bit phased by the chaos. She liked it in fact.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ok I’ll ask that one! Poor boi, he’s so cute! If he only knew how darling he was 😭
(Ok wait I might actually know this one, he’s missing wings, correct?) 😥😭
Layson hesitates, looking over at Paxton. “Hmm… If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol I’ll save that one for november! I remembered you saying at some point he liked Luna, but I wasn’t sure about the time period.
I don’t know Paxton super well… what’s something he would hate to tell the truth about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol poor paxton he doesn’t know what’s comin XD
Layson hesitates.
I’ve been embarrassed enough here, perhaps it’s somebody else’s turn.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.”
“I mean if you have one.” He adds.
Layson glances up at Lyn, already leaned forwards in anticipation.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol both Lyn and Nyx being disappointed 😂🤣
- Load More
