-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, sorry, I didn’t see your reply!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I guess I’ll ask one of your charries something.
Chris (let’s just say it’s his turn lol) glances around the circle. “Jakob! Truth or dare?”
He grins at Jakob, a few great dares popping into his head. And some truths. But mostly dares.
-
Erica replied to the topic Playlists for writing/rant about your favorite songs in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo, music!! I love music.
When I’m writing, I mostly listen to Ludovico Einaudi, Peter Hollens, LOTR and Star Wars soundtracks, Ola Gjeilo, and some other random things.
I also like to listen to piano music. My favorite is Chopin. I also like the piece “The Banjo” by Gottschalk.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Your WIP sounds so interesting! The theme of justice is very cool.
Isn’t fantasy a fun sandbox for the imagination?
Yes, it is!! I love how much there is to explore.
My favorite Christmas cookie would be the sugar cookies we make every year from my late great grandmother’s recipe, but my favorite Christmas treat would pro…
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @freedomwriter76
I’m on rn so if you wanna play a little . . .
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @arien @sarafini @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, so as soon as I saw this, I loved it, and found an incorrect quote generator and made some!! Heres one.
Dylan: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Iris: What did you do?
Dylan: Nobody died.
Iris: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!Dylan: Who thinks I can fit 15…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on now!
And November’s talk about Ara was thee sweetest thing ever 😭 he simply adores her XDXD sooo cute!!!! And he went overtime LOL
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I love those moodboards!! Great job!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! Haha, welcome back! I’m LightoverDarkness, but on here most people call me Light. 😉 I’m a piano playing, drawing, animal loving, Jesus loving, homeschooled, teen writer! It’s very nice to meet you!
Okay! Now for some newbie questions!
1. Which of your characters are most like you?
2. What’s your favorite snack…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
no but give my girl a bit of slack because she is thinking “awww that was so sweet whoever it is is Soooo lucky!!!” and she doesn’t know it’s her XD
Awww, lol!
also u can have ur charries react if u like and I can ask one of ur charries a truth or dare (FINALLY GET TO ASK MATTHEW MAYBE?! XD)
Oh, for sure!! Sometime after you ask…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was actually watching Back to the Future last night. Lol Which is the only reason I picked that. Alec seems like the kind of person who would like that song.
Lolol!! Haha, that was a fun one. I like Alec!
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
Oh, I loath sar…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Maglev! That’s what it was called XD that pic is aesthetic! You should have a mood-board for Milo!
Oh and can’t wait to see what happens next. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
O.M.G. THAT WAS JUST THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!! AND ARA DOESN’T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!!!! 😭😭😭😍🥰😍🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“We’re just here.” Lesli says. “What do you friends look like? Maybe we can help you find them!”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It looks awesome! I love the purple hues! That pic with the mix board is really cool too. And the subtle reference with the tram seats to the… oh goodness… I’m forgetting things…lol I can’t remember the name of the transportation in your wip XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin
Ok I actually feel really bad for poor November 😭🤣
“PASS!”
“You meanie!!”Layson says childishly. “The poor kids going to die of embarrassment!”
“Oh.” Lesli tries to sound sympathetic, but her smile turns to a smirk instead.”I see you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @ lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
“Are you two siblings or dating or-“ Carter says. Lesli looks up.
“Ah, sorry. You don’t have to answer that… Do you guys wanna keep going…?” He gestures down the hall.
“Oh! No, we’re childhood friends.” Lesli pats him on the head like a beloved pet.
Tauren’s face contorts with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yw! And thanks for reading! 😊
- Load More
