-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll go next if that’s ok! I want Layson to get to see her busting the window XD
Nice! I can’t imagine using paint 3d for much art lol great job! I’ve used krita before too, It’s my favorite of all the digital art programs I’ve used. I use photoshop right now because my sister doesn’t use it anymore and we wanted to get out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! Finishing older project feel good. I find that I enjoy new project a lot more once the older ones are finished and off my mind.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, that was a cool start (end?)! I love pick your own plot books, though I’ve always thought they would be hard to write. Mostly the formatting at the end and mixing the entire book up…
Thanks! Yeah… it’ll be interesting 😅
Thankfully somebody here on KP recommended a flow chart, I think I’ll do that.
I’ll probably be taking a bit…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! I made that one up actually! ( I mean Whittaker is a last name but It just came to mind for him idk why) I kinda wanted to do Kelsey, but It’s just to girly for what I wanted.
That’s great! Greed and obsession is a great theme too! I’m having a hard time figuring out what you meant by ‘description of food’ countering the greed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I think my oc Everly would agree XD
Love that drawing of Serin! What program did you use to draw it? And do you use a touchscreen, or like a graphics tablet?
I’ll rp soon! Just finished my tiny amount of schoolwork for today
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I like your username! And your story sounds interesting.
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
A couple questions!
1.Are snakes cool? (answer carefully XD)
3.What is your favorite character from your story to write a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!! Oh, that’s awesome that @folith-folin is your twin!! I’ve always wanted a twin :).
Anyway, I’m Lightoverdarkness, a teen that loves playing piano, drawing, riding horses, exploring in woods and creeks, and of course, writing. I love your signature!! It’s kinda similar to mine :)!Okay, get to know you…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, that must have taken a lot of work! Thanks for sharing!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, I’m on now! But you’re probs not on…heh. We need to come up with a schedule XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
Thank you :D!! Oh yeah, it will be. I think it can be really good if I do it correctly, heh. Thank you!! Yes, it is 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m trying to sleep at a normal time these days! So I may or may not be on XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love the lighting in that drawing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I have a drawing suggestion. (You by no means have to use it lol)
Somebody made Nyx a cake that looks like him. It’s like uncannily realistic too 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
OH MY GOSH LAYSON IS HOOOT
*did I say that out loud?* XD XD
i already loved him but uh…I love him more so now XD!! He’s now gonna be my other fav character besides Keiryn 🤣
LOLLLL
😂😂🤣
He upgraded on your character list because of that lol
YeAh…
you did just say that out loud XD
I mean I’ve spent the longest on his cha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Dante and Ellie can join us too if you want!
Here I come! XD
Two characters I’m adding:
Layson Pembrick: 19, kinda long gold blond hair (he has braids but it’s to complicated for me to try to explain here XD) 5′ 11″
Here’s a bit of art I made of him:
(He’s the only character in my story with a completed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarknes6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as Carter rounds the corner, apparently following a sound.
“Um, hello. Were you… spying on us?”
Tauren edges up behind, slowly peeking out behind Carter, before pulling back behind the wall.
Eeck. Hopefully it’s not the guard person again.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
@loopylin
LOL!! Okay, then! 😀Matthew
Me and Carter sat aginst the wall, talking about our homes, and our regular day to day activities–on days where we weren’t being teleported to strange castles with other people.
Carter laughed at that. I liked being around him. He made me laugh.
Then…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank you!!!! Yeah…I love him too. XDXDXD Aww, thank you for being so confident in me! <33333
You’re sooo welcome!! <33333 😀
Sure is! And Against All Odds is the book with The Boys. 😉
Ooohhh!! When you told me which one that was, I just smiled XD. I love them so much!!!
- Load More
